Euro Millions

mummylove

Reaction score
Just being nosey how how much anyone as won on euro millions. I won £5.80 last night got 2 numbers and 1 lucky star.

Never played! Tell a lie I did once when the lady in the shop had printed too many tickets and needed to sell them so I bought one as I felt bad for her. Bloody rip off they are :dohh:

A few years back my sister won £45k on online bingo. That was a bloody good year :lol:

Around £4! Nothing life changing unfortunately!

Never played! Tell a lie I did once when the lady in the shop had printed too many tickets and needed to sell them so I bought one as I felt bad for her. Bloody rip off they are :dohh:

A few years back my sister won £45k on online bingo. That was a bloody good year :lol:

wow 45k that would be lovely lol

They are like £2 a ticket is a lot but u can win loads

When I turned 16 I bought a lottery ticket just because I was old enough and won a tenner :rofl:

I used to buy lots of scratch cards when I smoked as Id get them when buying tobacco, one day I bought 3 cards and they all won, £50 and two £10 wins!!

When I turned 16 I bought a lottery ticket just because I was old enough and won a tenner :rofl:

I used to buy lots of scratch cards when I smoked as Id get them when buying tobacco, one day I bought 3 cards and they all won, £50 and two £10 wins!!

Ive been buying a few scratch cards over the last week. Won on most but not a lot.
About 8 years ago might be more. Me and my ex bought one of them millionaire scratch cards that was a fiver. We wont £750 lol and it just was before christmas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->