Evap lines on more than one test ?

Tripltemum3

Reaction score
I had the most vivid dream last night that I was pregnant . So I got up this morning and took a test - couldn’t see much over the first minute so threw it in the bin ( I’m only on CD21 but I ovulated around CD8 which was super early and my cycles vary from 26-28 days) but when I came back up there it was on the top of the bin and I could see the pinkish line across the top . I’ve never had An Evap line before and had one test left so took it and laid it next to the first one and stood watch for 5 minutes . I could see something on the second within about 4 minutes … they are both the same width as the test line and go fully down the strip rather than just a mark ???

My questions are .. how common is it to get 2 evap lines on 2 separate tests ?? Mostly - can you confirm that there are indeed Evap lines for me !!
Thank you!

84D0BBAB-89EA-4D23-A22F-1A96903EA067.jpeg

Picture is super blurry - but I can kind of make out something.
Did you have the tests touching? I've heard the dye can run from one to the other if they are. If not, I'd be going to triple check on a first response! :)

All the best x

Picture is super blurry - but I can kind of make out something.
Did you have the tests touching? I've heard the dye can run from one to the other if they are. If not, I'd be going to triple check on a first response! :)

All the best x
Hi Skye !!

they were touching yes !! Although I never knew that about this !!
It just threw me off because I’ve never had an Evap on any tests I’ve ever taken !! Especially not 2!

Dye can run across but if the lines look equal in darkness it could be a early BFP you are seeing! Good luck for your next tests.

Just looked again ( obviously well past the time limit ) and both lines have gone !! Although I could see them during the point in the picture above !! ‍♀️

I’m taking it as an awful Evap ! X

So sorry hun :hugs:

Saw someone mention On another post on here about taking the colour out of the picture to see the line clearer ? Does that count with Evaps??

55A9AE2D-DC90-4523-A10D-CB75107684FF.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"