Evap lines with FRER??

tahiyya

Reaction score
Ladies... please tell me: have any of you had an evap line with pink dye tests? I've had evap lines (3 of them) with blue dye tests last month. Then, after a wonderful member suggested I try a pink dye test and showed me a link, I bought FRER tests. That was negative. A week later AF showed up.

I'm seriously irregular... my cycles are usually 40-something days long, but due to extreme stress last month, my last cycle was 72 days!! But this month, I had some strange spotting on my 33rd cycle day... upon reseraching, I read that it may have been implantation bleeding. I waited a week and then tested with FRER. I've got the FAINTEST second pink line. It's almost impossible to see... (but I didn't get that faint pink line last month).

Sooooo... has anyone experienced an evap line with pink dyes?? I'm sorry ladies, I'm such a mess!! LOL :wacko:

Ive never heard of an evap on a FRER, test again in the morning with FMU. Sounds like you have a :bfp: to me! Good luck :dust: xx

Thank you! :) I think that's what I'll do... wait a few more days and test with FMU. I tested last night... so maybe there wasn't enough hormone yet. *hopeful!*

sounds promising to me love. Good luck testing again xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->