Evap lines with FRER??

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by tahiyya, Dec 21, 2009.

1. tahiyya

tahiyya Member

Ladies... please tell me: have any of you had an evap line with pink dye tests? I've had evap lines (3 of them) with blue dye tests last month. Then, after a wonderful member suggested I try a pink dye test and showed me a link, I bought FRER tests. That was negative. A week later AF showed up.

I'm seriously irregular... my cycles are usually 40-something days long, but due to extreme stress last month, my last cycle was 72 days!! But this month, I had some strange spotting on my 33rd cycle day... upon reseraching, I read that it may have been implantation bleeding. I waited a week and then tested with FRER. I've got the FAINTEST second pink line. It's almost impossible to see... (but I didn't get that faint pink line last month).

Sooooo... has anyone experienced an evap line with pink dyes?? I'm sorry ladies, I'm such a mess!! LOL :wacko:

2. Pixxie

Pixxie Mum to 1 little girl

Ive never heard of an evap on a FRER, test again in the morning with FMU. Sounds like you have a :bfp: to me! Good luck :dust: xx

3. tahiyya

tahiyya Member

Thank you! :) I think that's what I'll do... wait a few more days and test with FMU. I tested last night... so maybe there wasn't enough hormone yet. *hopeful!*

4. Woxywoo

Woxywoo Well-Known Member

sounds promising to me love. Good luck testing again xxxx