• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

evap lines

Mynxie

Reaction score
don't they drive you mad?! lol
:hissy:

Tested today (though admittedly not FMU) and got an evap line

grr they drive me nuts! :headspin:

Evap lines tend to show up after its been left for a while! In which case you should have thrown it out by then lol

Mynxie not the ones I gave you by chance? I never got evaps on em!

it showed up straight away huni, but too faint to be a BFP, was way too faint, probably wouldn't even show up on a pic

31 but my cycles are really irregular, so dunno if i'm late or early etc etc

had backache and cramps n stuff for about a week and knackered and moody cow etc etc, so assuming it's PMT

have you still got the test? can you take a pic of it?

x

Pics of those tests drive me mad. Digi cam never picked up and the webcam only goes so far my room was always dull in office used to have to dance around :rofl: even the ones with this pregnancy I took loads :dohh: just to get one to show on cam.

I hope its not PMT Mynxie :hugs: x

Layla huni, nothing shows up on the cam

Thanks wobbs

pretty convinced it's an evap line though, lol
just gotta wait for :witch: to show lol

Maybe dipped it too long.

Fingers crossed anyway Mynxie x x

I didn't know dipping it too long could make evap lines huni

i'm so niave, lol

Someone mentioned it to me once - guess in its own way makes sense if it absorbs too much and one of the reasons it usually says dip for x second max.

Ooooh good luck Mynxie! I really hope it's a BFP!

I hope that you are wrong wrong wrong!!
Fingers crossed its not an evap line but a BFP!

thanks ladies

if i'm not preg, I hope AF comes soon, can't be bothered with me back aching, feels like I've been punched in the bottom of my back, so she'd better come soon cause it annoys the hell outta me

Fingers and toes xxxx'ed for you - I hope it's a BFP! [-o<

thanks ladies

tested again today, did 2, both the same, neg with tide/evap lines

went to do a 3rd one but chucked it....thought there's no point driving myself nutty over HPTs with evap lines!

if af hasn't showed in a week or so I'll test again

Five of my tests showed very faint lines, I knew they wouldn't show up on the camera and figured they were just evap lines, I guess I was wrong though. Good luck Mynxie I hope you get your BFP this month :hugs:

Im really hoping they are not evap lines Mynxie esspecially having used those specific tests on this pregnancy and after 3 minutes I chucked when nothing showed at all. They were very faint on this pregnancy too at the start.

Hmmmm

Fingers crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back