Evap on opk?

medic76097

Baby #3 on the way!
Reaction score
Im new to OPKs this month. I bought 100 IC tests... lol I know, I know Im planning on testing 2 times a day and seeing what happens. I have a quick qyestion tho... Can I keep the tests after they are dry and use them to compare the colors from day to day? I konw that its not a + till its darker then the control line but if I were to keep them for the month to see the trend, do the lines change color drastically enough to make a difference? Again, I konw that they are not valid after ten mins... I am not asking to use them as anything more then referance.

I have Wondfos and I keep mine. Once dried, you can't see as big of difference as when they're wet. I take pictures too for reference.

Generally the test will dry much lighter than it was when it was wet, but that doesn't stop most of us from saving them and comparing!!! :) You would not be the first, nor will you be the last, just make sure to write the CD# on the handle so you don't get them confused. More than likely, you won't see a trend, but it's fun to try :) Good Luck!!

I guess this wasnt an Evap question so much as a "is it a bad idea to compare dried OPKs?" lol I know that they dry differently, and Im taking pictures of them when they are 'fresh' but I was thinking that even dry, a positive will still be positive and a neg still a neg... so keeping them might be helpful??

Yes. Positive will still show positive just not as dark...same for a negative. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->