Evap or no evap?

MidnightJoy

Reaction score
Hi all! I haven't visited the forums in a while.
I am 5 days late and have used 3 tests since Friday. Friday I used an Frer. It was a dud and had no control line, even hours later. Hubby picked up equate brand tests as they were sold out of everything else. I used one yesterday, not FMU and there was no control line again after the 10 minute time frame. About an hour later the control line finally showed up and a faint colored line. I took the other with FMU and waited 10 minutes, no control. 20 minutes later, no control! I threw it out thinking it was yet *another* dud. I looked back a couple hours later, and the control line was there along with an extremely strong and very colored line. There was no hint of any grayness or anything. Is it an evap even if it has a lot of color? I know some people say out of time is out of time and is evap by default. But it's not gray or colorless at all. Is it evap or not? I'm not sure how to attach a picture...

Out of the time frame means the results aren't accurate. Are they being taken properly? Odd that you had more than one dud.

You don't have much luck with tests at the moment! I wouldn't trust it. In all honesty I wouldn't trust that brand anyway, we didn't have it here to my knowledge but from the posts I have seen with them they seem to give so many false results which look positive. But with yours, since the control didn't show up or test line until way past the timeframe I would disregard them and buy a different brand. Mayb try a digital or a FRER

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->