Evap or start of something???

Mummy of Ange

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Not been on here in a while, but when I was pregnant with my girls it was a life saver for me, I was here everyday lol.

Long story short. Me and OH have been trying for no.3 for 18 months now. I'm 38 OH 43.

I'm a POAS addict and the entire 18 months never had an hunt of a line.

Today I'm 10dpo and decided to test.with a Superdrug early detection and I swear I can see something. Granted it's a squinter but it's definitely there.

It's really difficult to pick it up on my phone. I'm getting a tad excited simply because the past few months I've had nothing but stark white BFN so this is giving me hope.

What's you're thoughts ladies. I'm not going nuts. Something is there lol xx

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170808-145647.jpg
    Screenshot_20170808-145647.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 66
Another pic with saturation changed

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170808-151817.jpg
    Screenshot_20170808-151817.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 46
I can see it! But be weary with Superdrug early x take another test in a few days with another brand also xxxxx before I got my bfp I got lines every month with these but I pray it's your lucky month which no doubt it is xxxxx

I see that line! But I agree to be careful with the superdrug early. A lot of people have been getting false positives with them lately. But hopefully this is the start of a BFP for you!!

I'm do tempted to buy a FR.

I've done Superdrug before and never had a single hint

I've just took it out of the case. I'm not sure if Evap now, although I've never had an Evap on these

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 41
Have you got any other tests ?

I had awful convincing evaps with superdrug eary last month - made me cross !

Do you have any internet cheapie or maybe frer ? To compare ? X

I ordered IC last Wednesday and they haven't turned up (just my luck). So in the process of getting money back. No other tests in the house and I can't get out. OH on nights and kids in bed. It's driving me insane.

I will be so upset if it's an evap.

Only thing different this month was lots of ovulation type pain the past 7 days. I've now got AF type cramping and painful boobs. AF due Saturday x

Really got my fingers crossed for you !

That's so frustrating that you can't get another test ! Fingers crossed xxxxx

I can see the line! Fingers crossed it's the start of your BFP! :D :dust:

Update

Got an clear blue this morning on the way to work so couldn't use FMU. Surely I can't have 2 evapson two different tests? It's hard to pick up on my phone but it's there

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170809-131656.jpg
    Screenshot_20170809-131656.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 42
Sorry Hun but I do see your lines hopefully it is just implantation bleeding xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member