Evap or very very faint BFP?? Eyes, please!

foto2426

Reaction score
I'm 10dpo today and took this with FMU. The line developed after 3 min but less than 10 minutes. I should disclose that this is with the new curved FRER which has been showing a lot of false positives (can't find the old flat ones anywhere anymore!). I also took one yesterday and it was def. a BFN. I know it may still be too early but I had a mc back in June and would like to know if I'm pregnant asap so I can see my OB right away and get all my levels tested. Appreciate any feedback! :flower:

Attachments

• 10DPO.jpg
    10DPO.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 48
Looks pos to me hun and in my experience in less than an hr anyway-unless u break open test-then they can happen sooner. But im no expert- just the opinion of someone who's peed on a lot of frers!

Looks pos to me hun and in my experience in less than an hr anyway-unless u break open test-then they can happen sooner. But im no expert- just the opinion of someone who's peed on a lot of frers!

Thank you! Appreciate your feedback! I'll be testing again tomorrow for sure so hopefully it'll be a stronger bfp.

:hugs: I've been having signs and brown/pink spotting.. Trying to wait 6 more days to test! It's driving me insane!!!!!!

Your test looks positive!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 90
I know! It's just light brown and my period is a week away!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 3
So I tested again tonight with a FRER and got another BFP but this time the line showed up in less than 5 min and it's a little darker than the one from this morning. Will test again tomorrow morning and hopefully it'll be even darker!

Ahhhh!!!! Yay!!!!! Post it!! I wanna see! LOL! CONGRATS!!!!!!!! :dance:

Yay! Okay! Oh you're welcome hun! There's not a whole lot of traffic here right now so wanted you to feel like someone cared on here! :hugs:

Thank you! Hasn't gotten heavier its just very little light brown discharge when wiped :) I'll keep you updated! Don't think I can wait 6 days!!

Delighted for you foto! Congrats and yes rustyswife your sign sound great, im 4dpo and nothing yet anyway but feel hopeful this month!

I read that Evap lines only appear after the test is dry. If it comes up before then it's a positive. Good luck! Xx

Delighted for you foto! Congrats and yes rustyswife your sign sound great, im 4dpo and nothing yet anyway but feel hopeful this month!

I felt hopeful this month, too! And I had a feeling I was since 3dpo. Keeping fx for you!!

So here's my test from last night (10dpo):

Attachments

• 10dpo-pm.jpg
    10dpo-pm.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 11
And this is my test from this morning (11dpo). Line showed up under 3 minutes and it's getting darker! :happydance:

Attachments

• 11dpo-am.jpg
    11dpo-am.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member