Evaporation Lines???????

pip101

Reaction score
Hey ladies
AF was due today...no sign of it yet.yesterday I did a hpt and got a BFN. did another this morning (2nd morning urine...wasnt going to test then changed my mind but was too late by then) it was BFN too,until I looked at it later and there is a definite 2ndline,don't even have to look to hard to see it... but do you think maybe itsjust an evap line?? have been having a few symptoms to make me think maybe.........af is only due today.my last preg I took a week to get a BFP......HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What kind of test was it. I have never had an evap line and they say the pink dye test get them less often. Also I read somewhere that the evap lines look more like a shadow and an actual line has some colour (pink or blue) to it.

Good luck!

anxiously waiting... Ay Wha ya at Pip? (In my Louisiana) Lol!

hey,amgoing to re do test in the morning....its just first response test...with pink lines....
I am in NZ, Taranaki area.
fx

no Pip I meant where did u go, was just waiting on the pic. But I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow.

If it was after the time limit then you shouldn't trust it. I would retest in the morning which looks like what you are going to do!

I have everything crossed for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey, sorry I couldnt get apic, the test was too small and no matter what I did it was too blurry! so I tested again yesterday, neg, then thismorning I get the faintest of faint lines.......( in the time) but maybe another evap????

I say a line is a line if it comes up in the first few minutes. But I'm sure there are some false positives. Just wait a few days maybe.

what i did after my two pregnancy test had faint lines I went and got the digi ones that say a for sure answer, the first morning it said not pregnant but I still hadnt had my af. The next morning it said Pregnant! Also your levels are probably just getting to the point were its a viable pregnancy!! Fingers crossed!

hey, sorry I couldnt get apic, the test was too small and no matter what I did it was too blurry! so I tested again yesterday, neg, then thismorning I get the faintest of faint lines.......( in the time) but maybe another evap????

Good Luck I hope It is a positive for you, I have had alot of really faint positives in the past which have all been right Xx :dust:

my faint + were just being mean and getting my hopesup, af arrived yesterday, SHIT!

Sending lots of hugs. I've had a bit of trouble recently with IC tests dye running and looking like a second line. I would definitely as already suggested go for a digital test if in doubt to back up a dodgy result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->