Evening primrose oil

troxxy

Reaction score
Picked up some evening primrose oil today as I've read loads how it helps bring on labour etc, just wondering if any of you ladies have tried it and how it worked?

Following

I'm thinking of using it too. I've read it shouldn't be used till 37 weeks though.

I used it on my past 3 pregnancies. It didn't seem to work for me but I've read it working for others. Sorry I'm not much help but didn't want to read and run. :)

This is my second pregnancy and I've got my self a bottle of 1000mg tabs, will start from Monday orally, don't know if I'm brave enough for internal

When do you plan on using it? 30w is well to early. I dont think any of those oils work, think its clary sage that smells vile!

I've heard of it but I'm not sure how it all works?

I was planning to start taking it orally once a day starting at either 35 or 36 weeks, and once I'm full term to insert it vaginally before bed as well. I'm still researching on the best methods but so far this is what I've read other women have done and most have said it has worked out pretty well! And I'll of course be asking my ob about it before I start

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->