Evening symptoms..

Khadijah-x

Reaction score
Hi all :)

Anyone feel worse in the evenings? I feel relatively OK during the day apart from tiredness, but my sickness, watery mouth heaving type, and my boobs hurt more in the evenings. I also lose my appetite and don't eat an evening meal until about midnight when my stomach is like a black hole.

Anyone else backwards like me and has evening symptoms?

I am the exact same!! Have been the entire time.

Yup. I always tell hubby I have "evening sickness."

Same here too!! I wake up in the morning feeling normal and by about 3pm, all my symptoms start. So weird. I also get morning sickness at night, and trying to fall asleep is tough because I'm soo nauseous

Evening feelings have went away, but no getting all kind of strange feelings in abdomen

It's not just crazy ole' me then :D

I suppose we are the lucky few as atleast we can enjoy our day until the dreaded evening...

Although today I did have to make hubby pull over and heave my guts out in a bus stop... The joys!

i was starting to think it was just me. i feel semi ok in the morning, in the day im ok but have waves of hunger and nausea no matter how much i eat but by the time the evening comes im so nauseous i cant function. and to fall asleep is like mission impossible when you cant find a comfortable position!! :nope:

i was starting to think it was just me. i feel semi ok in the morning, in the day im ok but have waves of hunger and nausea no matter how much i eat but by the time the evening comes im so nauseous i cant function. and to fall asleep is like mission impossible when you cant find a comfortable position!! :nope:

Ahhh bless you.. definitely not just you! Last night I was sick. Oh boy I was sick. Woke up with zero appetite but at lunch actually really fancied a jacket potato! Need to eat as much as I can during the day as I know it's impossible in the evenings.

I usually fall asleep with my phone on my face checking B+B :haha:

I feel absolutely disgusting at about 10pm onwards each night. Not very helpful of my insomnia to be kicking in then!

x

Hi ladies this is my first time on this thread. Ha a chemical back in July and now we are expecting again! I'm due to start af tomorrow or Sunday but am getting pretty positive tests on frer! I'm experiencing the same. At first the cramping and breast tenderness was constant with little to no nausea. Now I feel ok in the morning and afternoon but my boobs definitely feel more tender at night and I'm become a black hole for food. I'm glad to see that's normal. I'm still early though. I tested yesterday afternoon around 3pm got a pos and again this morning with fmu is ok for them to look the same?

Hi ladies this is my first time on this thread. Ha a chemical back in July and now we are expecting again! I'm due to start af tomorrow or Sunday but am getting pretty positive tests on frer! I'm experiencing the same. At first the cramping and breast tenderness was constant with little to no nausea. Now I feel ok in the morning and afternoon but my boobs definitely feel more tender at night and I'm become a black hole for food. I'm glad to see that's normal. I'm still early though. I tested yesterday afternoon around 3pm got a pos and again this morning with fmu is ok for them to look the same?

Hi and welcome! Yes it's OK for them to still look the same especially a day apart. No more testing.. your pregnant :D congratulations!

I feel quite hungry again this evening, but what the heck can I eat!! Blah... :dohh:

I woke up this morning without my typical oatmeal in the cupboard :( I made scrambled eggs with mushrooms and soy milk and ate about 1/4 of it before my brain suddenly said NOPE you need a smoothie. So I used our frozen fruit, yogurt, some greens, and water and it's perfecctttt drinking from a straw helps my nausea and I can get some good greens in without tasting it.

I woke up this morning without my typical oatmeal in the cupboard :( I made scrambled eggs with mushrooms and soy milk and ate about 1/4 of it before my brain suddenly said NOPE you need a smoothie. So I used our frozen fruit, yogurt, some greens, and water and it's perfecctttt drinking from a straw helps my nausea and I can get some good greens in without tasting it.

Ha! That sounds just like me. I start eating something then I'm like :nope: what greens do you use? I eat alot of salad fruit and veg at the moment it's the only thing I want to eat!

Most times I can't eat. But then I fixate on something I want and I can't eat anything else in the whole wide world. It's been noodles, chicken burger, and salt chilli chips so far. I NEEDED them

I'm not sure I'm having full blown cravings really. I just don't feel like eating and then all the suddenly stomach just growls and growls. I use frozen mixed fruit, salad greens, a little plain yogurt or kefir and water. I think the frozen fruit cooling it down and sucking it through a draw really helps if I feel off. Last night I went to the kitchen and made lo mein noodles at 11pm but got tired of them halfway through haha

Well the evening might be rough for me tonight. Became exhausted around 10. Rolled over to try and sleep and became extremely nauseous. It's coming in waves where I feel hungry and my tummy growls, and then nauseous. We don't have anything I can really snack on and I had a good size dinner and smoothie afterwards. Blegh :sick:

I feel absolutely disgusting at about 10pm onwards each night. Not very helpful of my insomnia to be kicking in then!

x

At 10pm I have already been asleep for about 2 hours :haha: oh the exhaustion!!

I get acid reflux/heart burn every now during the day but much worse at night time, also my boobs seem to hurt at night but not during the day x

Mine starts just in time for the 3 o clock school run. I get awful cramps, upset stomach and nausea! Had to sit through parents evening the other day and felt as though I had a stomach bug (it wasnt). Blooming bad timing when you already have 2 children to feed, bath and get ready for bed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->