Ever feel like EVERYTHING is a symptom?

MommyKrystal

Reaction score

Okay so I am currently in my TWW 10 dpo and it seems like EVERYTHING is a symptom. DH and I have been TTC since 2002 with no success and its making me a little CRAZY!! But here is what I've been experiencing it may be TMI so don't read further if you think it may be

4 dpo- diarrhea all night long.. it woke me from my sleep
5 dpo- stomach cramps felt like AF was on her way
6 dpo- stomach cramps were more severe and lasted all day
7 dpo- cramping was still there but not as severe as the past two days
8 dpo- nipples were really sore almost like they are about to fall off :haha:
9 dpo- soreness in nipples increased some creamy white CM
10 dpo- woke up with a weird silver/matallic taste in my mouth but it went away quickly and couldn't hold out anymore so I tested.... :bfn: :cry:

Yes it's still early but after over 7 years with no success it's hard to be positive.. but I'm not gonna give up until :witch: shows her ugly face!!

So please wish me luck!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust: to you all!!

Good luck chick. All your symptoms sound great so hopefully this is your month.

I no exactly how you feel though chick, ive been trying for 3 years now. I dont know how you have been ttc for so long id have gone mad by now and given up. Im already near that stage now and its only half what you have done.

Like you said chick your only 10dpo though which is quite early so hold on in there chick. You might get a nice suprise this month ay.

Good luck xx

Ah good luck, I have my fingers crossed for u!!! Let us know! xxx

Yep - been driving myself mad with symptom spotting for the last few days! Every twinge is noted down and checked online!

I'm on 13dpo (I think!) and for the last couple of days the major symptom is a mild dull ache really low in the centre of my abdomen. It's pretty much non-stop now but still getting the :bfn: - boo! I've had all the other symptoms like gassiness, mild nausea, horrendous temper etc but so far no sore boobs..

I have PCOS so no idea if I normally ovulate or if this is a one-off, but praying for a little mini-Vee Bee this time!

x

Thanks Ladies!!! I really appreciate it..

VickyLou- you don't know how many times I have come close to saying forget it and giving up. I've had to deal with doctors telling me "don't worry you're young just keep trying" I've actually changed doctors 3 times because of it... but in the end I have to think about the outcome when things do work in my favor.. A BEAUTIFUL BABY!! When I think about that.. its all worth it.. I have not tried any IUI or IVF treatments yet but we are thinking that if we don't get a BFP by summer.. IT'S TIME!!!

Thanks again!!

Keep the faith! Got my fingers crossed for you :dust:

Ahh hun big fingers crossed for you!!!!! I say I wont symptom spot every cycle and then I do!! Your not alone so don't worry about it! It's such as tease as your body gears you up to feel like you are pregnant and then af makes an appearance!!!!

Good luck hun xxxxxxxx

Okay so I am currently in my TWW 10 dpo and it seems like EVERYTHING is a symptom. DH and I have been TTC since 2002 with no success and its making me a little CRAZY!! But here is what I've been experiencing it may be TMI so don't read further if you think it may be

4 dpo- diarrhea all night long.. it woke me from my sleep
5 dpo- stomach cramps felt like AF was on her way
6 dpo- stomach cramps were more severe and lasted all day
7 dpo- cramping was still there but not as severe as the past two days
8 dpo- nipples were really sore almost like they are about to fall off :haha:
9 dpo- soreness in nipples increased some creamy white CM
10 dpo- woke up with a weird silver/matallic taste in my mouth but it went away quickly and couldn't hold out anymore so I tested.... :bfn: :cry:

Yes it's still early but after over 7 years with no success it's hard to be positive.. but I'm not gonna give up until :witch: shows her ugly face!!

So please wish me luck!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust: to you all!!

Hi! I've had diarreah (not sure how you spell it!) almost everyday since ov day. Had cramps just on the day of ov, and my nipples have beenn a bit sore lately - hard to describe the feeling but can only say that it's kinda like bruising after banging into something. Have had no CM at all - are any of these symptons? Friday I'll be 15dpo. Have tested a few times so far but each time got a :bfn: :-({|= Am trying (unsuccessfully) to be patient though. :witch: is due either tomorrow or Wednesday so hoping she doesn't appear, and that my bfp will come in a few days! Have been ttc for ages (seems like forever!) and am still waiting for baby #1!
Good luck to you and plenty of :dust: heading your way! Xx

11 dpo today... and not feeling too positive about this cycle :nope: I think :witch: will be here in the next day or so.. I am having all the usual symptoms.. my back is achy and I am having some cramping in my uterus area which is also normal around the time of :witch: arrival I am also having lots of discharge.. no spotting just wetness like watery CM?? :shrug: I am completely bummed!! :cry: I know its not over until she gets here but I can feel her coming for me just lurking around the bend... keep m in your thoughts and prayers ladies.. I need as many as I can get!!

lol...I have Googled everything. Everytime something is different I google it. Hoping someone else has experienced it. My period is due Thurs and usually I am in a pissy mood by now. Weird thing is I'm not at all. No attitude. I hope u are. I would go crazy waiting.

I'm right there with you ladies. I google every little symptom. This is my 1st mo TTC since my tubal reversal on 3/6. Ughhh I never thought I would be this symptom crazy. I think my brain makes me believe it is all there. AF is due Sat.

mucho baby dust to you all

Doingit4us- I am cracking up because I Google everything as well then I read it over and over and over again.. I want to be a parent so badly and have been on the journey for so long that I find it hard to get optimistic anymore :shrug: but I'm working on it.. when I test.. I'll be sure to let you all know!!

Good luck MommyKrystal! I hope you get that BFP!!!

I google to the point of obsession. I keep telling myself there will be no more symptom spotting, but I just can not help myself!!

I am about 4 or 5dpo today, and I am just about ready to climb a wall already! No real symptoms this time though....boobs are as normal as can be....cramping ever so slightly, and nausea ever so mild it could all be imagination!

:baby dust: to you ladies!!!

Mommy Krystal,why are you taking about me behind my back?.lol,t leat it sure sound like me,I've been trying just as long as you and same here,nada,every month I have a different symptom,and all sound like a PG symptom,but just turns out to be PMS ,I've had them all,do you have a journal,if not PM me or post in my journal if you need to talk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->