Ever though what the 2 week wait will be like?

i know this was only directed at the people who havnt TTC before- but the two week wait feels like a month, and you obsess wth every twinge, every cervical mucus change, every time you break wind (im being serious) its the most exciting time ever, i even started talking to my belly (yes i know im a freak) and yet there was nothing ever there (although i think i had a chemical pregnancy once) so in answer to your question, its so exciting :-D and very worth the wait when you see the two pink lines (although my mate was tryign for 6 years, got the pink lines and her exact words were..."ye...I should bloody well think so too....took ya time didn't ya??" hahaha :rofl:

Yeps, getting excited just reading you haha :hug:

i know this was only directed at the people who havnt TTC before- but the two week wait feels like a month, and you obsess wth every twinge, every cervical mucus change, every time you break wind (im being serious) its the most exciting time ever, i even started talking to my belly (yes i know im a freak) and yet there was nothing ever there (although i think i had a chemical pregnancy once) so in answer to your question, its so exciting :-D and very worth the wait when you see the two pink lines (although my mate was tryign for 6 years, got the pink lines and her exact words were..."ye...I should bloody well think so too....took ya time didn't ya??" hahaha :rofl:

I know this is directed to those who hadn't TTC before - but I just wanted to wish you girls new to TTC the best of luck when your time comes. I hope you all get speedy BFPs and that the 2WW flies by (although for some it is less than 2 weeks - I have heard of people getting a BFP in 8 days po - I got really strong lines with Tristan at 11 days po).

The 2WW is such a mixture of excitement and nerves. I started TTC in September 2007, got pregnant in November which unfortunately ended in an early miscarriage, had a break in December and got pregnant with my son in January 2008. I will never forget the first month of TTCing though - I was convinced I was pregnant and started having 'symptoms' at about 2 days in!!! I googled it hoping that it would mean that it was conclusive evidence of pregnancy! I wandered around work, feeling sick, headaches, bloating etc etc. I was so disappointed when my period came. However, I knew it could take months before a BFP, so it wasn't so bad. When I did get pregnant, I did get one symptom that I had never had before - really sore, tingling nipples. Normally, before AF comes, I get achey boobs but never sensitive nipples - so when I got pregnant with Tristan and this happened again, I just knew. Although, it was still quite surprising getting that 'pregnant' on the CBdigital - especially one month back trying again.

It is such an exciting time girls - I think for the hubbies as well as they are guaranteed almost limitless sex for a while!!!

Good luck!

xxx

Yaps, even more excited now!!! hahaha

I suppose its inevitable the first month to really get overexcited and really symptom spot to the extreme, I suppose if the BFP doesn't come quickly, you end up just giving yourself a good talking to and taking it easy, if anything to keep sane and stop the blow being so hard.

Think I'm going to find it hard as I'm obsessive at the best of times. I'm hoping when I finally come off the pill that my cycle will become fairly regular. I simply can't :sex: every couple of days over the critical period so if I turn out to have irregular cycles I'm pretty much gonna have to use OPKs and that's blatantly going to have me more stressed with anticipation than if I could take a more laid back approach. Fingers crossed my vestibulitis goes into remission before then!

I confess I've read quite a few 2ww diaries -love finding out someones got a BFP. Been through a load of the BFP announcements too. Sad!

Think I'm going to find it hard as I'm obsessive at the best of times. I'm hoping when I finally come off the pill that my cycle will become fairly regular. I simply can't :sex: every couple of days over the critical period so if I turn out to have irregular cycles I'm pretty much gonna have to use OPKs and that's blatantly going to have me more stressed with anticipation than if I could take a more laid back approach. Fingers crossed my vestibulitis goes into remission before then!

I confess I've read quite a few 2ww diaries -love finding out someones got a BFP. Been through a load of the BFP announcements too. Sad!

Yes, I love reading 2ww diaries and the final announcement, I get really excited!!! (and sad if its a BFN)

hehe i dunno.
your head would be all over the place, like am i or arent i? lol
but its a gift from god if you are =D

I've tried to imagine it but I can't!!! I always think I know how I will react in "critical situations" but the few times I've been able to check it out I've acted in a completely different and even unknown way to me... I think I will be very nervous, waiting till AF day comes and goes and then test but maybe my emotions might go all over the place, I might start symptom spotting (which I don't intend to do, unless it's evident) and crying about anything or really in a bad mood. Who knows?!?! xxxx

I've thought about this as well... I also practically convince myself I have "symtoms" before AF shows up every month even though it's highly HIGHLY unlikely. Once we are officially TTC then I imagine I'll notice every day twinges and think I'm pg. It will be really exciting and of course dissapointing if it end in :witch: but it's all part of the journey and I want to enjoy every moment of it!!

I started off NTNP but it really does take over you after the first month and nothing happens. Im a pretty impatient person at the best of times and for some reason assumed it would just happen on the first try. But its been 3 months now TTC and nothing. Its such a bizare thing really, it goes from being really exciting to nearly taking over your life and then i've now gone back to being chilled. The TWW is evil and you really do become overly sensitive to every twinge and pain etc. I think its very easy to forget that its meant to be a fun and exciting experience, so dont be surprised if it takes over your life and then you go back to be chilled out about it!!

Can I skip the obsessed part and get to the chilled part first please??? Ok, so I still have 10 months to go, so what? Such a nutter I am... xxxx

Only 9 months and 2 weeks Cinnamon! That's not 10 months!! Time is going by so fast!!

Here's something I know I will totally obsess with: Two Week Wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->