everyone around me is either about to give birth

stellababy

Reaction score
or announcing their pregnancy. i am so happy and excited for them but I am so jealous! really want to try for another little one, but the hubby is not into this idea... should i keep trying to convince him to NTNP atleast?

There's nothing worse than wanting a baby and seeing everyone else around you announce or give birth!!

We are hoping to TTC for number 2 after the summer but 2 of my close friends who both had children the same week as My daughter are now pregnant with their second!! Even though I want to wait until summer, the fact that they're now pregnant together again has made me sooooo broody and a little sad that I'm not sharing the same journey this time.

Maybe talk to your husband again and tell how him how important is is to you :)

I feel the same way. Everyone it seems is announcing it on FB that they are pregnant. I still have a year to TTC. Its kind of like torture. I just cant wait to be a mom! <3

Definitely discuss with him why he isn't so keen on the idea. I do think you need to both be totally on board with the idea of TTC or NTNP.

Good luck

I can totally relate. My DD is nearly three now and everyone I know with a child her age is having their second now and it's really highlighting how broody I feel. We will start trying in about 3 months so there is a light at the end of the tunnel but it really feels like the whole world and his wife are pregnant or just had new babies. It's almost as bad as waiting for number 1.

I completely agree! Everyone is either announcing their pregnancy or giving birth! WTT #1 due to removal of Mirena and awaiting return of af. BUT ABSOLUTELY BABY CRAZY!

And it isn't so much wanting to be pregnant or wanting a baby, but wanting to be a mother and raise a child with my husband. It is so bad that even the children in church this past Sunday were distracting me! One little girl was eating goldfish crackers and the way her lips moved while she chewed was just adorable! And yes, I know that sounds crazy but that is what I was thinking!

Amen! I've almost reached the point of just deleting everyone on my facebook that's pregnant. its getting unbearable seeing a new announcement everyday.

I want to be happy for them, but when some of my friends from collage are announcing 2nd or 3rd pregnancies - I cant help feeling it unfair! feel like such a green eyed monster sometimes.

I can totally relate!! I am crazy broody!!!!

I talked to hubby, but financially it is not possible and don't know when it will ever be :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->