Everyone at work figured it out before me!

xelatib

Mom of 3 boys!
Reaction score
So I got my :bfp: on Sunday morning.:happydance:

My husband was at work and I wanted to wait until he was home to tell him. Then my sister called about an hour later to ask if she could still have our changing table from my son and since I couldn't tell her before my husband I told her "Sure, come and get it".

The women at work figured it out quickly, because I am a terrible liar and at keeping secrets. In fact they all have thought I was pregnant since last week- before I knew! I ended up confessing even though it's only 4 weeks. I've got my fingers crossed that everything goes well since I've told them all so soon! I ended up telling my boss, because I didn't want him to find out through the grapevine. He offered up his name for the baby.:rofl:

So I got my :bfp: on Sunday morning.:happydance:

My husband was at work and I wanted to wait until he was home to tell him. Then my sister called about an hour later to ask if she could still have our changing table from my son and since I couldn't tell her before my husband I told her "Sure, come and get it".

The women at work figured it out quickly, because I am a terrible liar and at keeping secrets. In fact they all have thought I was pregnant since last week- before I knew! I ended up confessing even though it's only 4 weeks. I've got my fingers crossed that everything goes well since I've told them all so soon! I ended up telling my boss, because I didn't want him to find out through the grapevine. He offered up his name for the baby.:rofl:

congrats x
:rofl::rofl::rofl:, this is so funny, Im 24 weeks and only told my work this week !!

whats your bosses name??? :rofl:

huge congrats! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"