everyone is bumming me out

imtattedup

Reaction score
Constantly hubby and his mom are saying where's the second baby?? We are ready for number 2. And its getting me so depressed. They know right now it could be dangerous or impossible to happen at this time. We are trying but its not safe. I have an u nderactive thyroid....i dont have the insurance for the medication so ovulation and everything is way off. But they dont get it.

:( I'm sorry hunny! Maybe you can try and talk with hubby and explain to him that it's not healthy to conceive again? And then maybe he can talk to his mom? I hope it gets easier soon! Fx!

Honey, it's a good thing you don't have my attitude lol. I would totally tell them "Baby number 2 will be here when you two hook me up with a little insurance" lol. Good luck hon

I'm sorry you're having to deal with this....I don't think I would be able to handle it without saying something to "defend" myself. I have lupus. It took 2 years for my doctor to give me the OK to TTC #2. The meds that I was taking were toxic so getting pregnant was out of the question. I have since switch to safer meds to help keep my lupus stable. DH is very supportive and has never pressured me to have another baby...my MIL on the other hand is always dropping hints but I ignore her. It is very important for you to make sure you are healthy before you get pregnant again. Maybe you should have a serious talk with them about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->