everyone will be posting about it but...

emalou90

Reaction score
snoooow!
i can't actually believe we have SNOW in DECEMBER
the actual month where it is SUPPOSED to snow!! :haha:

hope it doesnt get bad though :(
i'd hate to go into labour and have to worry about getting to a hospital! :shock:

my poor little cat has never seen snow before and she was totally shocked when she jumped outside into 4 inch thick snow! :dohh: :rofl:
bless.

Take care everyone if you have to go out :) it's icy.. don't want to hear of any falls!

xxxxx

:happydance::happydance: My l/o's are so excited, they've been up since 5.30am :wacko:. I will be watching them playing outside from the safety of my kitchen out of the window, I dont want any accidents :winkwink:. xx

Im so jealous, I want some snow! lol Everyone seems to have it except the south west where I am! Send some my way please :mrgreen: lol xx

We had it all last night it's so pretty i wanna play in it. :-( i'm such a big kid x

woooop i love it :) im going xmas shopping with my mum in a bit... feels all christmasy!! :p xx

There's hardly any where I am in Cheshire x

I like snow as long as I don't have to go out in it! xx

i only like snow if i dont have to be out in it!!!! haha.
or taking lots of photo's! (photography enthusiast)

- my brother is a lorry driver and works nights, he got stuck all last night sliding all over the road with a trailer full of coca cola!! hahahaha x

I hate snow. And now I'm totally panicing cos I gotta walk to work :(

I lovvvee snow....I missed all of last nights TV because me and the OH sat watching it for hours!

We had a scary moment though, as I'd had a lot of bloody show yesterday, and started getting back ache and small cramps in my belly!!! I thought sods law this baby will come now when we can't get to the hospital!

Luckily (or unluckily I guess) I had a bath and the pains went :( sooo it's another day of waiting! Maybe LO is waiting until it snows even more, then I'm really screwed!!

haha boomerslady, it would just be sods law wouldnt it.
hope little one comes soon for you :)
but when the snow isnt bad!
xxx

Thanks Em :)

My OH was cracking up laughing as he's always been a bit of an anarcist and he kept saying 'that's my boy' deciding to come at the worst possible time to try and screw stuff up!

Hahaha. Your little boy is already causing trouble ;)
well enjoy the snow while it's here! i'm looking at it through the conservatory, though its all over the roof and it rather dark haha.

i was in bed the other night and had three really painful braxton hicks, thought i was going to go into labour!!! haha (would be just typical because i was so tired!) but luckily nothing came of it :thumbup: xx

It's covered here.....definitely can't move the car today off the drive, who knows where i'll skid to :rofl: :shock:

I havnt got any snow!! Everyone seems to have it all we have is stupid frost! grrr lol x

i can just imagine all the cars, sliding quietly without their engines on, sideways down the road... hahahaha :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->