Everything Irritates Me

wilson3249

Reaction score
Does anyone else get irritated by literally everything? If someone asks me about something and I get mad. If someone looks at me wrong I get mad. Just the presence of some people makes me really mad. If people do things that I shouldn't even be mad about (use the shared connected bathroom in my room to another room) I get mad. If my bf is on his phone too much, I get mad. EVERYTHING irritates me and pisses me off. I'm tired of this because it's causing tension with everyone in the house. I'm 10+6 so I know my emotional roller coaster days should be going away (hopefully) soon. But what have you guys done in the meantime to help keep your anger under control? Is this just something I'm gonna have to deal with?

I've been increasingly more irritated lately! For example, the sound of my hubby and kids chewing their food at dinner time makes my skin crawl LOL! I have to force myself to just breath and ignore it . I've been just feeling annoyed about everything ! I catch myself rolling my eyes at my hubby when he's not looking when really he didn't even do anything wrong !
Im hoping it will settle soon I feel like such a meany haha!

Yup, like mummy said take deep breaths and try to control the nagging/yelling/disdain. Unfortunately it's just something you're going to have to just deal with for a few more weeks. With dd everyone at work avoided me for a few weeks lol. If they would have done their job right I wouldn't have been irritated lol

Definatelty, I feel so bad for my husband because I've snapped at him for the stupidest things. Feel so bad I've bought him a new ps4 controller thing he wanted today cos I know I'm doing it and can't seem to stop it

went shopping last night and some woman had got her 3 kids running round screaming, on the Isle I was trying to look at and I had to walk off cos that high pitched scream made me want to blow!

12 weeks on Monday, hope this evens out soon

I'm starting to calm down with everything but things still irritate me and make me cry. I hate it! I can't wait until the second tri when I've heard things become way better and it feels like the best time to most women! Hopefully I'm the same way! But until then, I just sleep when I feel super cranky or like I'm gonna lash out at everything! So many times have I gotten really mad and just told myself to go lay down and take a nap haha

Unfortunately, it is so normal. One of my friends uninvited her husband to the delivery of their baby at one point even! Over something small that she can't even remember now. Haha. It's just craziness. Maybe just admit to everyone that you're feeling out of control so people understand it's not personal and then maybe the tension in the house won't continue to increase. Just force yourself to wait before saying/doing anything when you're angry. It's hard though, I know!

Its horrible isnt it! My oh has been sleeping on the sofa because his breathings so loud i have a total melt down lol . Xx

I've been increasingly more irritated lately! For example, the sound of my hubby and kids chewing their food at dinner time makes my skin crawl LOL! I have to force myself to just breath and ignore it . I've been just feeling annoyed about everything ! I catch myself rolling my eyes at my hubby when he's not looking when really he didn't even do anything wrong !

Lmao, I could've written this post myself!

Lmao, I could've written this post myself!

:rofl: me too!!

Me 3 !!! Oh just got eaten alive for how he ate his dinner ..... Then after chewing on cookies ,how he rubbed his hands together to get the crumbs off ....... I CANNOT wait for him to go to bed !!!! My skin is crawling !!!! Its so awful he has done nothing wrong hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

I'm so glad I'm not the only one! I feel terrible when I lash out especially at my bf, the past few days have been stressful because I started a new job, I have been out of a job for 7 months, so I'm not used to standing on my feet all day or constantly being active so when I wait for him to get off work so we can go home, we work in different places but they're right next to each other, I try to calm down so I'm not grumpy!

There's a homeopathic remedy you could try that I've found to be very helpful for irritability- it's called "Nux Vomica." You can find it in the supplement section at most health food stores like whole Foods if you're in the States. It's considered an "energy medicine," not like a prescription drug or anything, so it's quite safe to take in pregnancy. I find them very helpful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->