Everything is just a little bit shit!

S

StephieB

Hello ladies,

I'm not here to really achieve much, I just need a bloody good moan and to be bitter for a while, as I am so fed up of walking around with this fake smile on my face (we are LTTTC in secret, which is a stupid idea!)

Anyway, its now over 2 years since me and my husband started TTC our first and here we are, still bloody trying. Had one :bfp: which ended in m/c, which again is pretty shitty when nobody knows about it.:dohh:

We have been tested for EVERYTHING, I have been poked and prodded and held my feet by my ears far too many times to not have something to show for it yet, seriously, whats the deal with this?!! In these 2 years we have had 8, yes 8, babies born into the family, one of which was an "accident" and unwanted, to the point where the "mum" (I use the term loosely) would go out drinking to try and get rid of 'it'.

Then last week another family member announced her second pregnancy, obviously as LTTTC has made me a bitter and twisted horrible woman I had to leave the party ASAP and cry in the car (I don't like her, so that didn't help) but then got told by DH that she admitted the only reason she got pregnant is so she can get more maternity leave because she can't be bothered with work (her first is 10months old)

I have just finished my very first round of clomid, and 13dpo gave me a BFN so I'm guessing this month isn't our month, we moved house so changed doctors. My new doctor has refused to let me take Clomid as she thinks it is pointless if I am already ovulating, so we seem to be back to square one with that, and we have been advised to take a break from TTC, as in September they want us to start IUI and then if that fails IVF.

Honestly, I'm 24 and it seems my first child is going to be conceived not in my own body, not in a loving home in mine and DHs bed, but in some hospital ward :cry: I'm sorry, I have absolutely NOTHING against IVF, I just never in a million years thought we would get here...

And just to top off this whole lovely rant of mine, AF is due on the day that should have been our due date with our angel. What did I do wrong in a former life?!!! AARRGGGHHH

I apologise profusely for my rant, please feel free to have your own rant here and get it all off your chest, god knows we all need and deserve it every once in a while :thumbup:

(I'm honestly not this much of a moaner normally, I promise, I'm actually quite nice....)

And then I go and post this in the wrong forum! I'm very sorry, obviously this shouldn't be in the secondary infertility forum, but I'm sure some of your lovely ladies need a good ole rant too! :flower:

Hello there, I know how u feel.I'm 28 and I have been TTC for 2 and half years also had one miscarriage a year ago at 11 weeks:(
I have endometriosis and I found out a few weeks ago I have high fsh and told very unlikely too conceive naturally and will need to do ivf and even that might not work wiv my own eggs!!!
I hate it that everyone around me is getting pregnant and not me, we have also kept it a secret so it's so hard when no one knows what ur going through!
I'm looking forward to my appointment on Thursday at private clinic to discuss ivf although not looking forward to finding out how much its going to cost! Nhs won't help with ivf until I'm over 30!!
I see you are going to take a break for a few months, I wish I could do that but Im to scared In case I miss the perfect month, sound silly I know but I want to be pregnant so bad. I hope u start feeling a bit better soon and the IUI (if needed)works for u and u get that positive x

Hello ladies,

I'm not here to really achieve much, I just need a bloody good moan and to be bitter for a while, as I am so fed up of walking around with this fake smile on my face (we are LTTTC in secret, which is a stupid idea!)

Anyway, its now over 2 years since me and my husband started TTC our first and here we are, still bloody trying. Had one :bfp: which ended in m/c, which again is pretty shitty when nobody knows about it.:dohh:

We have been tested for EVERYTHING, I have been poked and prodded and held my feet by my ears far too many times to not have something to show for it yet, seriously, whats the deal with this?!! In these 2 years we have had 8, yes 8, babies born into the family, one of which was an "accident" and unwanted, to the point where the "mum" (I use the term loosely) would go out drinking to try and get rid of 'it'.

Then last week another family member announced her second pregnancy, obviously as LTTTC has made me a bitter and twisted horrible woman I had to leave the party ASAP and cry in the car (I don't like her, so that didn't help) but then got told by DH that she admitted the only reason she got pregnant is so she can get more maternity leave because she can't be bothered with work (her first is 10months old)

I have just finished my very first round of clomid, and 13dpo gave me a BFN so I'm guessing this month isn't our month, we moved house so changed doctors. My new doctor has refused to let me take Clomid as she thinks it is pointless if I am already ovulating, so we seem to be back to square one with that, and we have been advised to take a break from TTC, as in September they want us to start IUI and then if that fails IVF.

Honestly, I'm 24 and it seems my first child is going to be conceived not in my own body, not in a loving home in mine and DHs bed, but in some hospital ward :cry: I'm sorry, I have absolutely NOTHING against IVF, I just never in a million years thought we would get here...

And just to top off this whole lovely rant of mine, AF is due on the day that should have been our due date with our angel. What did I do wrong in a former life?!!! AARRGGGHHH

I apologise profusely for my rant, please feel free to have your own rant here and get it all off your chest, god knows we all need and deserve it every once in a while :thumbup:

(I'm honestly not this much of a moaner normally, I promise, I'm actually quite nice....)

hang in there !! goodluck to you ! I know it gets real bad on to ur nerves ..... We have been trying to get preggers for about an year now .. and each month hopefully and secretly do the home preg test ( dont even mention it to my husband -so he doesnt get any hopes you know ) only to be dissappointed to the CORE . Been on metformin 1500 mg for past 2 months and this would be my first cycle on clomid 50 mg ... badly hoping for some miracle to happen so that clomid works !! baby dust on you ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->