Everytime blooming time!!!

BeckyBoo

Mum to 2
Reaction score
Everytime I change Kaleas bum, she poos!!! It's like everytime air touches it she needs to do a poo lol.

I have to stand for a good few mins while she finishes, don't get me wrong, I don't mind! But I don't appreciate being pooed on lol.

they do have an incredable ability to poo when you least want them too and when it least conveinient too lol xx

Aww bless her...lol...i had a similar problem with my LO where everytime i changed his nappy he decided to pee all over me...so now when i change...lets put it this way i have never changed a baby so fast in my life...lol xx

yep joshua seem to poo when i take his nappy off.

hahaha my LO is the same - we had an impressive (?!) projectile poop the other day, down my leg, the cupboard door and into the changing bag....

I was midchange when it occured so I guess the angle I had his legs at made for optimal distance...

:rofl: Hannah doesn't usually do it when we open her diaper but she always does it in a clean diaper, so we change her and a few minutes later have to change her again :rofl:

Goggles at the ready each time then, eh? :lol:

I love it, I dont actually know the last time I was pee'd of pooed on!

:rofl: Hannah doesn't usually do it when we open her diaper but she always does it in a clean diaper, so we change her and a few minutes later have to change her again :rofl:

I learned this lesson very quickly. Give her a good 5-10 minutes or even more after the first initial poo, and then change her. That is what I do with Bren just to make sure he gets it all out. It is only in the last week or two that he can have a poo in one go.

This morning when Brennan woke, I sat him up on my chest, and he had a massive poo, which blew out the side of the diaper. I didn't notice till later that it not only got me, but a bit sprayed on the sheets. Time to go change them!!

lol bless her!
We go through nearly double the nappies as he always poo's when as soon as i have changed him and dressed him lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->