Evie Grace Lee arrived early!

:hug::hug::hug:

Congratulations on the birth of your little girl. You told your story beautifully. I know how hard it is when they are threatening to discharge you before your beautiful baby - I refused to leave the hospital, but then I didn't have any other children too look after - how hard for you. I know what you mean about it feeling wrong not to be with your newborn - it's about the most unnatural feeling ever :( but it is what is best for her right now to be in the SCBU :hugs:

I know she will get better soon and be home in no time (although any time spent away from your beautiful new born baby will feel like a lifetime! :hugs:)

Best of luck and best wishes - thank you for sharing xxx

:hug:

I love what TashaandBump has written. It's exactly right for you to read right now and no doubt how everyone thinks once they have read your story. I too say thank you for sharing and wish you huge congratulations on the birth of Evie Grace. I adore her names too and she looks like a little Evie in her picture. She's a really 'pretty' baby too, so you must be so very proud.

It sounds like you were very brave too and hopefully your sparkly new pink bundle will be home with her family sooner than you think. :flower:

congratulations, such a beauty. I hope she is home soon :hugs:

congrats hun hope your baby girl comes home soon xx

Congrats... She is lovelly and hopefully be home very soon!xx

congratulations hope she is home with you soon x x

Congratulations, i hope shes home safe and sound with you very soon :)

Congratulations on the birth of Evie.

Niamh had to stay in hospital for 10 days as she was born poorly and when i went home to shower, get more clothes etc, it made me feel physically ill, its horrible leaving them behind.
Hope shes home with you soon xx

Congratulations , Glad she is doing well.

I hope she's home with you soon. x

Congratulations! Hope Evie is home soon xxx

She is sooo gorgeous, thats so sad that you couldn't take her to her family straight away. Good luck, congratulations again shes perfect!!!

really hope she's home with you soon love.... congratulations on your gorgeous girl. xx

Congratulations, brought a tear to my eye, she's beautiful. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->