ew.

Aimeewaymee

My 2 Precious Princesses
Reaction score
Oh my oh my. How I did forget about how I would feel to pee myself. First time since being pregnant.. hate the warm feeling between my legs. Time to get the pantyliners out :( Ewww to pregnancy juices. Last year when I was pregnant I hated this but never knew if it was sweaty as it was hot or weather it was just pregnancy stuff. X

Hun get started with kegel muscle exercises. It will help tighten up those muscles.

Ha ha this made me smile!! :) x x

Its just discharge but how minging! Haha. I play traffic lights if I get to one. See how many i can do before the light goes red. Us women definately have to put up with some horrible stuff in our lives. X

wow glad someone admitted to this!! i am glad to know its not just me LOL

I had to wear liners most of my last pregnancy. I even peed myself a couple times :(

Same! I always have a mad dash to toilet thinkin it must be blood!
Anyone else find they go for a wee, all fine or a little bit then start doing something else within a couple of mins of finishing wee its dripping out but by that time you've left toilet?!
So annoying x

Same! I always have a mad dash to toilet thinkin it must be blood!
Anyone else find they go for a wee, all fine or a little bit then start doing something else within a couple of mins of finishing wee its dripping out but by that time you've left toilet?!
So annoying x
omg yeah same! I hate the feeling of thinking that then the feeling of feeling wet. Ive not been leaking when I come off the toilet, my wee smells strong though and I felt like I could have peed myself loads when I was laughing so much or if I let myself hold on to use the toilet. Im think tenna pada may have to be the next solution lol xD x

We were out in the car one day and I made OH stop at a garage as when we went over a bump I felt something shoot out now that is rank!

I am having dreams about peeing and wake up just in time, I am convinced I am going to pee the bed one night. :haha:

I dream about weeing bed and wake up desperate for a wee lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->