Ewcm after ff confirmed ovulation

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
So I'm on my second round of clomid and I had a positive opk and ff confirmed ovulation two days ago but this morning I had a clump of ewcm come out this morning. Does that mean that the ovulation dip and spike that I had on ff that would confirm ovulation be wrong and I actually ovulated today? I bd'do jus to be on the safe side but I just wanted to know what you ladies think. Thanks all advice and support welcomed. I'm attaching a picture of the stuff it looked like lube but I'm pretty sure it was ewcm since I hadn't bd'do for days prior.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 12
FF confirmed my ov on Saturday and had loads of ewcm on Monday. I was baffled too x

FF confirmed my ov on Saturday and had loads of ewcm on Monday. I was baffled too x

Yeah see I know I ivulated it is confirmed but I did not have loads of ewcm I had on big expulsion that was quarter in size and the nothing. I posted a pic does it look like ewcm to you or something else

I've gotten globs of clear jellylike CM like that as well the past few cycles except I've gotten them several days to a week before O...so I really don't know what it is and no one has been able to tell me either. Could be something your cervix expelled after O? No idea. But good thing you BD'd just to be sure :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->