ewcm after ov?? x

Lexi's Mummy

Linzi xx
Reaction score
so quick overview.. my cycles are all fairly regular. around 30days. usually always get ov pain on cd 16/17.. this month i have temped and according to my chart and cm etc. i ovd on cd14. i havent felt any ov pain at all this month. but today yesterday and today i have ewcm again.. anyone else had this before x

heres my chart. looks a mess to me lol. but like i said ive never done it before lol x

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/54ed31/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

i normally have excruciating ovulation pain and it happens between ovulation and period due date. the month i fell pregnant, i had no ovulation pains whatsoever and if i ever had cramping, it felt way too soft to be considered a cramp! my cm was all over the place though so i cant help you much there but say i had it just about every day but the consistency was always different even on the same day wiping. haha. i kept thinkin i was re-ovulating days later because id have ewcm out of no where. i did not chart because i wasnt trying hard to conceive like i was in the two months prior but i did pay attention to my body and i guess i didnt wanna believe i was pregnant because i get easily heartbroken over af arriving. good luck!

thanks hun. Thats how i feel like im going to ovulate again lol.. normally have ov pain every month and like you it hurts! My cycle is always regular within a day or 2. so to ovulate again now at cd21 would set me right off track.. ive got a dull ache at the moment with a few twinges like af is about to arrive but sympton spotting is a nightmare as u always feel like your imagining them lol x

Strange. This is how my cycle is too. We've been TTC our first for 2.5 years with no luck. Seeing the RE tomorrow afternoon to discuss IUI this coming cycle. But this current cycle has been a really weird one. My temps have been unusually low. I seemed to "ovulate" according to my chart later than normal...but my EWCM started CD 17 (and then sort of lasted on and off through CD 24) and though I didn't use OPK sticks this month, they almost always have me O-ing on or around CD 18. I've had a lot of weird little stomach twinges and pains, but nothing crampy at all, when normally I do. Not getting my hopes up as it's been a very long road already...but just wanted to chime in and say I'm in the same boat in terms of weird CM and pains and a messy looking chart!

Most people get ewcm after ovulation its perfectly normal. It doesnt just happen when you are fertile. The reason why they call it fertile, is because thats when the cm is its thinnest and easiest for sperm to swim through. Even watery cm is technically fertile. Its the thicker that isnt because they cant swim easily through it. Your cm changes often throughout your cycle. You wont always just get ewcm when you ovulate. Some experience it right before af is due. Often for me after ovulation, i get it once or twice. And then for some who never ever have it after ovulation, its a sign of pregnancy for them. Its the same as the cervix position, its not always predictable especially after ovulation. Often thats when it changes the most. Ive had all kinds of cm after ovulation. What you are going through is completely normal.

Thanks ladies.. Temps dropped below coverline today. So god knows what that means! Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->