EWCM and Water Test

mpayne186

Reaction score
I'm having a hard time differentiating between creamy and egg white CM. What I have now does not dissolve in water and sinks to the bottom of a cup. Does that mean it is EWCM, or does creamy cm stay intact and sink as well??

Sorry hun I don't know the answer but totally stalking this thread as I've never heard of this. I did not know that even ewcm should sink and not dissolve and would love to know the answer about creamy cm as well

I googled it and all the sites say it should form a ball and sink afterwhile there is nothing on google about creamy cm passing the water test. I even did the test tonight while checking cm and it did indeed ball up and sink. But I only had a small amount of it. But it was ewcm though. So I would say that you indeed are having ewcm

I think that the water test is to distinguish between EWCM and semen.
You can tell the difference between creamy and EWCM:
-creamy is more like hand lotion, it should have a whitish colour, and it does not stretch
-EWCM is clearer (may have a bit of white streak), slippery, and should stretch a bit between your fingers

I lurked over and sometimes have a lot of creamy cm (usually after bowel movement, tmi) that is a clump and in the bottom of the toilet. EWCM can be the same way.

Previous poster is correct.

Look up some websites about different CM during different parts of your cycle. And even pictures if necessary. It personally helped me. Sending :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->