• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

EWCM at 10dpo?

Missalissa86

Reaction score
Just wondering what type of CM you guys have experienced around 10dpo. The last couple days mine has been back and forth between watery and creamy, but there is very little of it. Suddenly today, a glob of EWCM. No idea where it came from...:shrug:

i had it yesterday at 9 dpo and still a little bit today at 10 dpo. Some people say it can be a sign of implantation but trying not to get my hopes up. I tested this morning and :bfn: :nope: Just hoping its too early. With my daughter i didn't get a faint positive until 11 dpo and i was actually carrying twins! x

Wow! See so you still have a really good chance! If you didn't get a bfp until 11dpo with twins, you might not get a bfp with just one until 15-16dpo! I did a bunch of Googling on the random ewcm last night and most of the stuff I found was from women who had it just before getting a bfp :) I hope it means something good for us!

I'm not sure when I ovulated but I think it was somewhere between CD 13-15. I had the most EWCM on CD 14 so I'm guessing this was when I O'd? So today I think I'm 9 dpo and my CM is white and very lotion-like. My cervix is hard, so I think that's a sign that I have ovulated? it used to be softer around CD 14. I only DTD once on CD 14 and so I don't really know. My cycles are irregular by a few days. I hope you get a BFP! When will you test?

Hopefully today. I've done a few tests over the last 3-4 days and was getting very faint lines on FRER but they never got any darker so I think they were evaps. I'm going to try and make it to the store soon and might pick up a FRER and see what I get :) When will you start testing?

Hiya, I'm 9dpo and this afternoon I just noticed some random ewcm too. Up until now it's been creamy but like you, not much of it. Fx it means something good eh?!! X

I had that thick lotiony cm until about 6 dpo, then it went to just thin creamy but very light. The ewcm I'm having now isn't clear like when I ovulate, it's more of a cloudy yellow tinged....sorry TMI....and it alternates with creamy/sticky cm. Is that about what yours is like too?

I'm going to test again with a frer tomorrow morning. I hope this is it for us girls! I've also been feeling sick for the past 4 days so hoping this is also a sign! x

I've had loads of symptoms, so I want to be hopeful. But last month I had quite a few symptoms also and still got AF so it seems I can't really use those as a sign :(

Hi Melissa, I have no patience so I'm going to be testing every day from now on. I have one FREF at home but I didn't want to waste it at 9 dpo. I bought a bunch of dollar store tests. Took one an hour or so ago and of course it was a BFN. I will use my FREF on Tuesday morning at 11 dpo. I'm starting to think this baby thing is a myth because in my experience 1+1 has never equalled 3! I will think it's nothing short of a miracle if I get a BFP

I had that thick lotiony cm until about 6 dpo, then it went to just thin creamy but very light. The ewcm I'm having now isn't clear like when I ovulate, it's more of a cloudy yellow tinged....sorry TMI....and it alternates with creamy/sticky cm. Is that about what yours is like too?

That is exactly how mine is today! In the afternoon. I was pretty dry 7-8 DPO just a small amoumt of creamy. Today was like a hoop of ew and creamy mixed together, that was stretchy and yellow. Im 9dpo today. Are you testing in the am? I've heard a lot of women get yellow cm before a BFP.

Yes mam! I don't think I got it this month, I'm sure the ewcm is a coincidence, but I'm going to test anyway :) How about you?

I took a test at 7dpo when I read someone got their bfp that day. Lol. Nope! I have one test left, pretty sure I'm going to use it in the am. I have been exhausted for a few days now, and extremely bloated!

I'm surprised, I'm not as bloated as I usually am. But I think that points towards bfn cause if I remember correctly I was super bloated about now with my first 2...

Oops sorry my phone said the first one didnt go through :)

EWCM close to when AF is due can be a sign of your mucus plug forming, its not a sign of implantation. Just thought I'd clarify that. BUT, that is a good sign if you are forming a mucus plug :)

But then again its possible to get all types of CM through all of your cycle. But typically EWCM is only going to show up around ovulation. So I hope its a good sign for you!

Why do you think your out?

Just don't feel very pregnant this month :( Af should be here anytime now. Oh and I have had several tests over the last few days with vvvvvvvery light pink lines, some real squinters, and they haven't gotten any darker. I would think they would have been alot more noticeable by now if they meant anything.

Do you have any pics? What. Brand of tests? Ok I think im done with the interrogation LOL. A line is a line! Esp if its pink dye!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->