• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

EWCM at 10dpo?

lol it's been FRER and Answer, but they are so hard to see on camera b/c they are so faint and they haven't gotten any darker which means no increase in HcG, so they have to be evaps :( I have a thread in the pregnancy test gallery called "Will have pics soon *have pics*" and they are all on there :)

lol it's been FRER and Answer, but they are so hard to see on camera b/c they are so faint and they haven't gotten any darker which means no increase in HcG, so they have to be evaps :( I have a thread in the pregnancy test gallery called "Will have pics soon *have pics*" and they are all on there :)

So right now me and you are going through the EXACT same thing! I took another test last night and it had a line so faint that i wasn't sure whether i was imagining it. SO took a FRER this am and there again is a line that is barely there but i know i see it. I've now decided to stop torturing myself and i am going to wait until thursday to test. Should be AF day! x

I tested again this am and got a very faint positive! Camera didn't pick it up so well agin but irl it is pink and very obvious. I don't even have to tilt it! lol AF is due tomorrow for me so it should be fairly dark tomorrow :) ....I hope

Just FYI if you are early testing u really won't see them get darker. And honestly some women only get faints but end up with healthy babies. Even with fmu sometimes it can still be pretty dilute!

Just FYI if you are early testing u really won't see them get darker. And honestly some women only get faints but end up with healthy babies. Even with fmu sometimes it can still be pretty dilute!

Thank you! That makes me feel a little better :)

Yes! And from what I know FRER doesn't have evap lines. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

Im 13dpo and have had ewcm for 10 days and the past 3 lotion looking. Not sure what that means. Been cramping for the past 10 days and almost threw up sat morning. Been super tired and emotional. Boobs are starting to hurt today. I really have my hopes up for being prego. Very nervous about testing af should be here tomorrow.

I would def wait until tomorrow to test since you are already so close. I hope you get a bfp!!! :)

well I had to kick myself today after I realized I had my dates messed up. I am only actually 12dpo today and not 14dpo. So I shall wait a little while longer to test.

Awww Im sorry Angel! Well I guess you could still test now, just know that a negative could very well mean it is just too early. I'm out btw, AF struck yesterday. I think from now on I won't trust and line on a test that isn't blazing hot pink! lol

I am so sorry to hear this. I have some brownish discharge today at 11 dpo. My AF is due in 4 days on Saturday. tested this AM and it was BFN. I think I'm out too...

It was really strange, I checked my cervix yesterday and it was super super squishy, very open, and loads of EWCM. I thought for sure that maybe I was just now ovulating b/c that was the first time I felt my cervix like that and def the most EWCM I have ever had. But then I started my period just a couple hours after that. I think I will go back to not checking my cervix or trying to find out when I ovulate and just have good plain sex. Maybe if I take the stress out of it that way, it will happen a little easier. I think all this wondering is messing with my cycle. None of that cervix and OPK stuff has been making sense to me anyways lol, nothing seems to match up and etc. I really hope you aren't out yet Slice! Maybe you will get your BFP this month and that brown discharge is just IB!!! :) I will keep my fingers crossed and wait for an update from you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->