EWCM at 7 dpo?

Nataliexx

Mummy of 4
Reaction score
I am 7 dpo and TMI but i had heaps of EWCM... Has anyone had this and got their BFP? I know normally EWCM usually means O or AF but AF is not due for another 5 days

Thanks

Not sure, but I hope it's a good sign. I'm experiencing the same thing...6 dpo.

I've had the same, but then I also had it last month on CD 18,19,20 then 28,29 (being a 29 day cycle and pos opk on CD 16)

This time I've had it CD 18,19,20 and 24 (pos opk on CD15) so this week is a little out of the ordinary compared to last cycle, as I'm not due until Sunday and was looking to get increased cm on Saturday!

Wierd! Next month I am definitely temping!

I didnt even have it when i O! I had it at 4dpo im almost 6dpo! getting impatient! but trusting in God

I seem to have it on and off all month and I'm not even bloody ovulating as far as I know! Hope it means something for you girls :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulations-tests-gallery/315208-positive-opks-after-ovulation.html

my new thread... plz let me know what you ladies think!! thanks

id say a gud sign!!!!! the only time i got it was when i got preg :) gl x

Hi Girls,
was just about to post a question about cwm im 5DPO and have loads of CWM which is unusual for me also have cramping feeling this morning! Im keeping my fingers crossed have such an unusual cycle had blooods done yesterday my doc thinks im obsessing!!! Baby Dust To All xxxxx

any updates ladies?? i have had the same thing so im curious about how everyone else is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->