EWCM at the END of the TWW???

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
So, wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I have had a couple "?able" looking PT's but not anything enough for me to for sure say it's a BFP. Now, today, I've had a SIGNIFICANT increase in CM and it's true EWCM. I will attach some photo's so warning in advance for the faint of heart. But I'm wondering what's going on. Has anyone had this happen to them right previous to getting there BFP or did it happen right previous to AF showing her face? Should of started today, according to my original cycle, but I got the flu when I should of been Oing, from what I've read your body will naturally "protect' yourself from getting pregnant while you are too sick and put off your O by a week sometimes, well, a week later, I got all my normal fertility signs, so took it as that was had happened. I changed my FF chart so it's a dotted line now for the O day, but it pushed AF back to 14/15th. Last time I was pregnant I got a sudden increase in CM the first three months. So, If I'm right be did all our BDing right on time. What do you ladies think? Have you ever had this experience? What was the outcome? Would love to hear your stories and advice! Thanks in advance :) :flower:

PS- Also uploaded one of the ?able pt's I took recently. It came up within the right time frame and has color, but is so light, I had to tweak it slightly bc the camera was having a hard to time picking it up, which I'm sure you ladies are no stranger too ;) Let me know what you think bc I'm confused. Am I Oing again, is that even possible, am I already pregnant. Can't wait to hear from other ladies who have had similar experiences to me :happydance: I'm hopeful :winkwink:

Attachments

• 003 (360x640) (360x640).jpg
    003 (360x640) (360x640).jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 001 (360x640).jpg
    001 (360x640).jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 004 (360x640).jpg
    004 (360x640).jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 006 (360x640).jpg
    006 (360x640).jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1558 (2).jpg
    IMG_1558 (2).jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 12
I had loads of ewcm throughout the whole 2ww. I am wondering now if it was down to my new prenatal vitamins. I googled it loads and lots of people got it before bfp sadly af showed up for me :( hope it means bfpbfor you :)

Thanks for such a quick reply. This has been an insane cycle for me. So, seeing the EWCM today, threw me for a loop. Esp, since it was ALOT of it, like even on the toilet paper, I went ahead and did an internal 'exam" but the whole reason I even did that was because it was so much EWCM that it was on the TP, and show stretchy that (TMI warning) as I was pulling the TP away, it was stretching from me to to the TP. Which I was like, "what? ITH? as if this cycle hasn't been crazy enough, now that AF is 'due' tentatively, I'm getting fertile CM? I haven't been taking my Prenatals like I should be :blush: so I can't really attribute it to something like that. It is just completely out of the blue. I normally "dry up' pretty reasonably right before AF. CP is High, pretty closed and med/soft but more on the soft side.

My whole reason for posting though, is bc things have been so crazy, I'm wondering if I'm Oing and that I was wrong all along. Or is this a "symptom" of pregnancy? I'm stumped. I normally have the normal dry/ creamy (very unfertile cm that I have to "fish" for, lol at that) so when I wiped today and there was SO much of it, it made me take notice, so I went ahead and did a CP check as well. There was no blood or traces of it when I did the internal, which will normally happen to me when I'm close to AF..... So, I don't know...... Was hoping to get some feedback on the ?able test and whether this had been a "common" symptom of pregnancy right before ladies getting there BFP....... Maybe I'm reaching here/hoping, hoping that's not the case and this actually is a good sign.... But thanks again for such a quick repsonse, I'll have to do some 'googling' now, lol... :hugs:

I always get small patches of ewcm a day or two before AF. But I've also heard stories of ladies having it before a bfp. Could go either way. Good luck

Eggwhite cm is a sign AF is coming, if pregnant its supposed to become creamy...

Before my first I had no cm at all for about 4 days so ewcm wasn't a symptom for me. I had so much this month it was stretching down to the toilet bowl (tmi sorry) still no bfp :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->