EWCM comes post ovulation?

purplepeanut

Reaction score
So this month I have been really thrown off about my ovulation. I'm not at a point where I'm checking ovulation with a test and I'm more using an app tracker and listening to my body. my AF is pretty regular. I knew to watch for EWCM as a sign of ovulation so though the app said i was likely ovulating I ignored it and waited out for my body to respond. turns out i didn't get EWCM until a couple days after the app suspected ovulation and it was for maybe a total of 14 hours. We BD in that time frame and I felt satisfied that it was a worthwhile attempt and I should roll this month out. At a playdate today a friend directed me to a series of forums where people talk about how its really common to get EWCM post ovulation. thoughts or experiences with this theory? I feel bummed and almost embarrassed that I let myself get excited and I might have blew it for the month.

You can see ewcm after O but usually its like a day or two afterwards. However, its the same before O for me. I get it for two days then on the third day O usually happens. So, you are not out, it could have been O time.

When you do start charting/temping you will see a hug drop in your temp the day before O then the next day after a definite raise or it will happen the second day after if you temp raises slow.

Hope that wasn't confusing.

FX you two caught the egg!!

thanks! I've never quite understood temping but I've yet to really look into it either. very helpful information!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->