Ewcm for days?

TexasRider

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Hey all I have a quick question. I've been TTC since July with no luck after having my mirena removed. I had normal cycles for a while and then they kinda went crazy. My doctor ran labs and all was normal so he gave me provera to bring on my AF and then told me to keep doing BBT charting so we can see what's going on.

Anyway back to my question. Around cd 8 this cycle I started getting ewcm. It's not a ton but it's definitely there. Honestly it's more like a mix between watery and ewcm but my temps are still low and my OPKs negative so I know I haven't surged yet or ovulated. I am now on cd 10 and I still have some watery/egg white cm. Is this normal or has anyone else had it happen to them? Thanks for reading!!

Yes, that can happen! It's happening to me on this cycle ( I usually O around CD 20. You can check out my chart in my signature.) It happened to me in the cycle that I conceived my DS. The EWCM can clear up and then come back! Good luck! Xx

Thanks 😄 I just thought it was unusual since I haven't even gotten darkening OPKs yet. I barely have a line

The same thing has happened to me this cycle, too! I have been O'ing around cd 20-22, and started getting a lot of ewcm on cd 11. It cleared up on cd 14 and 15, and then started again cd 16 (which is when I would have expected it to start). I know I haven't O'd yet, due to my temps, but I really felt like I had!

My sister is having that this month too--let's blame it on the moon! :haha:

Oh yes, I get this too. I usually test it to see how far it stretches to see how close to O I am. If you notice a progression in the stretchyness, that's a sign O is getting closer. For instance, early on it may stretch only .5 inch and then right before O it may stretch 2 inches.

Hi there I often have ewcm/watery cm for a week or so before ovulation. It then goes creamy once O has happened

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->