EWCM help please!

LPF

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has any ideas here.

I tend to get pregnant quite easily (< 3 months with all 3 previous pregnancies) but as you can see from my ticker, I've miscarried the last 2 :cry: One reason I think I conceive easily is that I have 1 week of increasing CS culminating in a few days of abundant EWCS. I don't chart or anything else.

Anyway, this is the the first cycle TTC since the last MC. Normally I get EWCM from about cd10-18. This month it started at about cd7 and carried on until there was EXCESSIVE amounts on cd15,16&17. From cd18 to now (cd19) I've been quite dry for hours, then will have a random load of ewcm then be really dry again.

So 12 days so far of 'fertility' signs. I've been taking agnus cactus (not now though as I thought I ovulated on cd17), b-50 and baby aspirin due to the MCs.

I normal dry up completely after the (tmi) literally dripping ewcm but I've never had these episodes before. Have I not ovulated? Is it normal to have bouts of ewcm after ovulation.....?!

Any ideas or insight greatly received!

I didn't wanna read and run... unfortunately I don't have much CM experience... mine always seems pretty much the same. I hope you find some answers soon and lots of sticky Baby dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->