EWCM helps increase chances of pregnancy...

BentleysMomm

Reaction score
I have read a bunch of scientific articles about ovulating and have a good amount of EWCM really makes the difference in creating a good environment for sperm to make it to the egg and sometimes its a woman's lack there of preventing her from getting pregnant cause the EWCM really helps the little spermys get to the egg fast and prevents the sperm from dying due to the ph acidity in the vagina. So that being said Im in trouble cause I have not seen any in years!! But I was also on the IUD and have no idea if I was ovulating or not. So this being my first cycle back to TTC and Im going to drink a ton of water daily and check my cm daily to see if there is any changes. Anyone else. know of natural ways to increase EWCM?? Or have any similar experiences??

Well I know it took between 2-4 months after coming off my IUD before I started noticing my body doing normal things (though not too much thanks to PCOS). However I do know some women use Preseed (am currently using it as well but for different reasons) to help. It mimics fertile cm and is good for the sperm.

Other than that I don't know too much. I would say give your body a little time to adjust off the IUD before getting too freaked out though.

Well I know it took between 2-4 months after coming off my IUD before I started noticing my body doing normal things (though not too much thanks to PCOS). However I do know some women use Preseed (am currently using it as well but for different reasons) to help. It mimics fertile cm and is good for the sperm.

Other than that I don't know too much. I would say give your body a little time to adjust off the IUD before getting too freaked out though.

Yeah that what I figured that I just need to give it time but since I had my period every month I had the IUD I just figured how much "adjusting" does my body really need since I was extremely regular the whole 4 yrs I was on it. I am going to stress yet but since so many women have gotten pregnant right away after the IUD Im just torn lol

Believe me I understand that one. I thought "Get off wait a few months, then I'll be a mommy." But I think I really set myself up to high XD

I know my doc said that the meds from the IUD can remain in you anywhere from a month to a year after getting it removed, specially if it gets removed early. If you're not sure if you're Oing or not I'd say try OPKs. If you're Oing and don't have any ewcm I would say talk to your doc or try preseed... or both XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->