ewcm on day AF is due

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
been experiencing BFNs, alot of back pain, sore swollen breasts, no AF, quite a lot ewcm, some unexplained sudden nausea, and im DPO 13. my AF is somewhat late and for over 24 hours it has felt like im on it but im not. no spotting, no anything but a lot of ewcm. it's nothing like the cm from ovulation that i have.

this just started today, the last day i expected my AF to be, since i give it two days after my normal 28 day cycle because it's sometimes 30. today would make CD 30.

has anyone experienced a BFP after having these symptoms on the day AF is supposed to be due?

Hey, it's possible you were testing too early. Sometimes I get ewcm before I get my period but most of the time I get ewcm and it's right before I get a BFP. The ewcm I get is very similar to ovulation cm. It's usually clear and stringy whereas when I'm about to get my period it's white and lotion-like. I think you should try testing now. Good luck!!

Hey, it's possible you were testing too early. Sometimes I get ewcm before I get my period but most of the time I get ewcm and it's right before I get a BFP. The ewcm I get is very similar to ovulation cm. It's usually clear and stringy whereas when I'm about to get my period it's white and lotion-like. I think you should try testing now. Good luck!!
thanks! ill test in the morning. i honestly never noticed my cm until now but only because i expected my period for two nights and it still hasn't shown, im just finding ewcm. aaah :wacko:
did you get any other symptoms yourself when/just before you got your BFP?

With my first I had a ton of lower back pain and a little bit of cramping. I was 19 so I didn't know much about pregnancy symptoms and I barely kept track of my period. I just remember looking at my calendar while on the phone with my bff and wondering when my last period was lol. I needed to get an xray done of my liver and the docs didn't wanna do it till I got my period and when I realized it's been about 4 weeks or so since my last one, and I felt a lot of pain in my ovary, I went to my gyn and she ran a pregnancy test and that's how I knew. I had no morning sickness until I was 6 weeks along. With my second I had lower back pain again and I felt like my period was coming but every time I checked it was just ewcm. I don't remember cramping but just the back pain and a lot of it. The one symptom that stood out to me the most was night cravings. I woke my husband up at 2 am because I wanted him to make me pancakes lol. I tested at 4 weeks and it was positive. My morning sickness didn't kick in til 6 weeks. With my third I miscarried early but I had the back pain, hip pain, cramps, nausea, fatigue. I started bleeding before I tested so I figured I got my period but when I still felt odd and pregnant, I tested again and it was positive but later that day I miscarried and had it confirmed through bloodwork at the ER. I was 4 weeks. With my fourth I had the same pains but I spotted for 5 days and I figured it was my period. I got pregnant right after my period ended because my cycles were messy due to ovarian cysts. I guess they threw my cycle out of wack for that month. Something told me to test a day after the spotting stopped and a digital confirmed that I was 3.5 weeks pregnant. The spotting was more like a light period, brown in color and scanty but enough to think it was a period. It started at 12dpo and ended at 16dpo. Morning sickness began at 5.5 weeks and was HELL. My fifth (sorry I have a lot of kids) I constantly felt wet and fatigued. I spotted at 5dpo (early, I know). That lasted a few hours and I believe the following day I tested (early and stupid) and I could've sworn there was a very light line. At 8dpo I did get a BFP and at 10dpo it was confirmed by a digital. I did spot on and off with him in the first trimester. Morning sickness began at 5 weeks. And with my last I spotted (don't remember when it began), and I felt tired, nauseous, depressed, moody, I craved eggs lol, and I felt like my period was coming due to a lot of ewcm. I think I started spotting at 6dpo and it lasted a week on and off. I honestly don't remember meanwhile it was more recent than the others lol. Morning sickness began at 7 weeks but I never once threw up with her and yet I have a history of hypermesis gravidarum. Sorry I wrote you my autobiography but I figured it'd be better if you had more experiences to go on!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->