EWCM & Ovulation question :-)

Wish85

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So, I already have a son who we conceived by NTNP so we kinda just winged it by BD'ing as we normally would and I got pregnant during the 4th month.

We're actively ttc #2 now (1st month) and I still want to just go with the flow and not let it consume me so I'm not really interested in using OPK's, BBT etc as it will put too much pressure on, but I downloaded the Fertility Friend app, put in my details (I have a regular 24 day cycle lasting 4 days) & it said my ovulation day is tomorrow. We BD'd last night but today I noticed some EWCM (I looked for it) whereas yesterday I didn't look but didn't notice any either.

So is it possible I'm still going to OV tomorrow if I'm only noticing EWCM today (I've read somewhere you don't OV for several days after EWCM). My partner will be away as of tomorrow that's all. Have I missed my chance this month?

What is your opinion/experience.. xx

EWCM can appear leading up to ovulation or at ovulation. I dont think you have missed your chance because sperm can live for up to a week in your body waiting on the egg.

Thank you so much for the reply. That's good to know! Fingers crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"