EWCM Question...

MKAC2005

Reaction score
For the past almost 2 years I haven't noticed any EWCM when it used to be noticeable every month. Recently in the last 3-4 months it has returned. Does this mean maybe I wasn't as fertile before and now fertility is returning? I am not overweight but have lost 12lbs in the last 10 months and eat healthier than I used to. Any insight would be helpful, thanks!

Hey There,

EWCM is like something which may be noticble or may nt be..so do not worry abt tht dear
as it could be that u get it but ur not able to notice it ..and most f the women are not able to notice it cuz it requires proper attention to all kind f discharges and understanding ur cervix and so on..so this really doesnt mean ur not fertile anymore!!
to knw abt ur cycle the best thing to do is to start temping and use opk..ull get to knw when u ov by that...and thts when ur fertile .GL dear hope I have cleared ur doubts..

EWCM assists as a path for sperm its absence doesn't mean you didnt ovulate. EWCM can lessen if you dont take enough fluids or are really dehydrated thats why its advised to drink alot of water in order to have alot of ewcm.

Me and DH have been TTC for 9 months now and I've noticed EWCM ONE TIME through the entire 9 months lol and my friend who recently got her :bfp: wasn't overweight either but lost ten lbs and ended up getting pregnant the next cycle, my dr also recommended me to lose a few lbs myself as it could help me to get pregnant faster!!!

I think maybe my 12lb weight loss and better eating habits brought it back? It was non-existent for almost 2 years. I even manually looked for it a couple of times and all I was having was the lotion type, sorry if TMI. Either way, I'm happy it's back and I hope it's here to stay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->