ewcm? should i put on chart?

Hi GenesisMarie . How u doing? U had ur Clear white EWCM yet? I'm interested about eating pineapple core too, what is it supposed to help with do u know

?

x

Hi petals. Yes I did get the clear ewcm but it went back to creamy totally discouraged me a little but my opks are neg so I guess I have a few days to see if it goes back to ewcm. Don't quote me but I believe the pineapple core helps with implantation increasing the chance of implantation occurring and being successful. Will continue to check cm and do afternoon opks. I kind of went out the norm and check cm in the am and I've heard you should check it through the day but around the sametimes? I usually check it around seven pm or eight. How is your cm? What CD are you?

Cm can be so discouraging! Like I said, I only saw one day of it and that was by really (sorry tmi- finding it) and that was on CD18. It's hard not to be discouraged, but I think it is important that we gotta remember every woman is different. AF is due tomorrow. I'm CD28. I do think she will be here though, haven't had any symptoms, not even PMS symptoms, but I expect she will be here or be a little :witch: and arrive a few days late !

I am going to try that with the pineapple. i hate it but i will try it!

How far into your cycle r u ? How r u finding charting? I am going to temp and chart next month but it all looks so overwhelming

x

Sorry i forgot to say, I done opk's a few times a day and i obsessed with it until i got my positive on CD16 and still continued until i got my neg which was CD19. I got really white milky wet cm and feel quite damp !

U will get ur postive opk soon !

x

Oh absolutely, go right ahead.

Thank you :thumbup: I am so new to this, I can't stop finding what seems like experienced people to help me!

This is my first month TTC. me and the dh did start in Nov, kinda if it happens it does, if it doesn't it doesn't kinda thing. This is my first month using OPK's (next month I am going to try to tackle charting and temping) I got my first positive opk on CD16, i then carried on testing out of curosity and I still got a strong positive until CD18. I kept seeing people talking about EWCM and I didn't seem to see any, so on CD18 , I investigated (sorry) and i had it on the top of my finger tips and it stretched slightly. Was really clear and i know was that. But i am so sure I O'd before CD18 as i had pains Sat and cramps sunday. CD16/CD17 so my question is, is it still poss to see that after u O. Or do u think I actually did on CD18 ? I'm confused.. :nope: :dohh:

Also since O i have (once again sorry tmi) investigated my cm as this is my first time tracking and noticing everything and i have had WHITE WHITE milky discharge. is this normal? i mean pure white and watery? I have also been abit wet down there where as people say u dry up before AF?

was just seeing if u knew about cm and the stages of it and also any advice on temping ?

Sorry to blow ur brains out on info overload! :blush:

x

First of all, nothing's tmi around here! We've all googled pictures of other people's CM and nipples and cervixes...we can't be grossed out anymore. :)

Secondly, yes, you could still have some EW left over after ovulation. I usually have at least one more day of it, and then sometimes a couple patches here and there for the next couple of days. The white stuff sounds like creamy CM, which is perfectly normal after ovulation. What I would say though is if you didn't have much of the EWCM while you were having positive OPK's, I would recommend doing something next cycle that increases it (if you don't get your BFP this time). It's important to have as much of it as possible. This could be taking robitussin or musinex (not multi-symptom) for about a week leading up to O, or some people swear by taking EPO (evening primrose oil). I took musinex a couple of cycles ago and was swimming in it! Also, you could also use PreSeed, a sperm-friendly lubricant that mimics your CM...it's just a little extra help for a good environment for the swimmers.

Eating pineapple core after ovulation is supposed to help with embryo implantation. Pineapple core contains high concentrations of bromelain, which breaks up proteins in your body that can work against embryo implantation. I looked it up to be sure, and the recommendation is to cut a whole pineapple core into 5 pieces and eat one piece per day starting the day after you ovulate. Just don't eat it before ovulation, because it can add acidity to your CM.

I do swear by temping, too. It really helps you relax after you ovulate because you can see real evidence that yes, in fact, you did ovulate. It's nice. Some people get positive OPK's and then don't ovulate, and they'd really never know that without temping. It's good for peace of mind. If you need to know how to go about it or anything, just let me know. :)

Good luck and baby dust!

I cannot get the hang of tempting to save my life. I just can't do it and I'm so tore up about it and discouraged. I have really bad insomnia and I am on meds for it so my sleep schedule is all the the place and I just be so sedated I don't have the will power to get up and tempt. It really ticks me off that I can't stick to it Ik it would help tons. Still getting negative opks and my cm is so infertile it's white thick and pastey. And that's got me like what the hell. I even had other half check for me cause I couldn't get my fingers up there good. The first time I check I had the pasty stuff and one dot of ewcm that stretched pretty good so that got me really confused cause when I had OH check right after there was nothing but the pasty stuff :(

@dospinkies does cm change during the day? Im noticing I don't have much in the am and as the day goes on I get more and it gets wetter and less creamy. When I saw the ewcm I was only checking at night now I'm checking throughout the day

I have made a discovery! Back to ewcm as the day goes by! It was pasty at 12 pm now it's 4pm here in California and this is what I got I will check at six then at my normal time of 8pm and see if my suspicions are true. It's so neat to learn these this about our bodies

Attachments

• IMAG0137_1.jpg
    IMAG0137_1.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 4
Definitely it can change throughout the day. I've never noticed a specific pattern of change, but yes - sometimes it can be 3 different types in one day for me.

I know I'm ff book about charting it says add to your chart the most fertile of the day. So if you creamy in am and ewcm in pm add ewcm to the chart.

Oh absolutely, go right ahead.

Thank you :thumbup: I am so new to this, I can't stop finding what seems like experienced people to help me!

This is my first month TTC. me and the dh did start in Nov, kinda if it happens it does, if it doesn't it doesn't kinda thing. This is my first month using OPK's (next month I am going to try to tackle charting and temping) I got my first positive opk on CD16, i then carried on testing out of curosity and I still got a strong positive until CD18. I kept seeing people talking about EWCM and I didn't seem to see any, so on CD18 , I investigated (sorry) and i had it on the top of my finger tips and it stretched slightly. Was really clear and i know was that. But i am so sure I O'd before CD18 as i had pains Sat and cramps sunday. CD16/CD17 so my question is, is it still poss to see that after u O. Or do u think I actually did on CD18 ? I'm confused.. :nope: :dohh:

Also since O i have (once again sorry tmi) investigated my cm as this is my first time tracking and noticing everything and i have had WHITE WHITE milky discharge. is this normal? i mean pure white and watery? I have also been abit wet down there where as people say u dry up before AF?

was just seeing if u knew about cm and the stages of it and also any advice on temping ?

Sorry to blow ur brains out on info overload! :blush:

x

First of all, nothing's tmi around here! We've all googled pictures of other people's CM and nipples and cervixes...we can't be grossed out anymore. :)

Secondly, yes, you could still have some EW left over after ovulation. I usually have at least one more day of it, and then sometimes a couple patches here and there for the next couple of days. The white stuff sounds like creamy CM, which is perfectly normal after ovulation. What I would say though is if you didn't have much of the EWCM while you were having positive OPK's, I would recommend doing something next cycle that increases it (if you don't get your BFP this time). It's important to have as much of it as possible. This could be taking robitussin or musinex (not multi-symptom) for about a week leading up to O, or some people swear by taking EPO (evening primrose oil). I took musinex a couple of cycles ago and was swimming in it! Also, you could also use PreSeed, a sperm-friendly lubricant that mimics your CM...it's just a little extra help for a good environment for the swimmers.

Eating pineapple core after ovulation is supposed to help with embryo implantation. Pineapple core contains high concentrations of bromelain, which breaks up proteins in your body that can work against embryo implantation. I looked it up to be sure, and the recommendation is to cut a whole pineapple core into 5 pieces and eat one piece per day starting the day after you ovulate. Just don't eat it before ovulation, because it can add acidity to your CM.

I do swear by temping, too. It really helps you relax after you ovulate because you can see real evidence that yes, in fact, you did ovulate. It's nice. Some people get positive OPK's and then don't ovulate, and they'd really never know that without temping. It's good for peace of mind. If you need to know how to go about it or anything, just let me know. :)

Good luck and baby dust!

Thank you so much Pinkies
You are an amazing source of information and I expect and amazing person too :flower: I am defo going to try and eat pineapple next cycle and also as take EPO too. Have you got any advice about b6?

I'm about to go and look at ff because I'm going to start temping this cycle. Even though :witch: showed today (as predicted ) do I start temping tomorrow ? Sorry for all the questions . I assume you have a temp rise ? Which is for 3 days and that shows you have o? :shrug:

How r u getting on this cycle ? X

@petals no maam and I'm getting impatient I'm getting no line or the faintest line. I was getting darker lines on CD 8 I'm now CD 11 and my lines have basically disappeared. I have no clue I decided to try and tempt for the rest of the cycle may not help any this cycle but I may get into the swing of doing it every morning my tempt was way low today compared to my first tempt but may not mean anything I will try to continue tempting and try to make it a habit. Took it at 730 and went back to bed

You will get it ! I know it's frustrating and your constantly peeing on the darn things but it will come . How long are your cycles ? You might of even missed it , some people have a short surge ? You have a son already so you know it will happen again Hun, just have faith ! Have you taken any pics of your opk's? AF got me today, started spotting, so I'm going to start temping this cycle, I must say thought did looks extremely confusing ! X

I still have the test but I haven't took a picture of them yet. I can upload one for you. Yes I'm getting way frustrated and I'm confused about the dark opks on CD 8 cause thats when I got the most ewcm. But if I did ovulate that early wouldn't my cycle be super short?

Ugh super annoying. I'm confused:cry:

Attachments

• IMAG0142.jpg
    IMAG0142.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 5
I still have the test but I haven't took a picture of them yet. I can upload one for you. Yes I'm getting way frustrated and I'm confused about the dark opks on CD 8 cause thats when I got the most ewcm. But if I did ovulate that early wouldn't my cycle be super short?

This is what happened to me sorta, I had 2 days of dark positives then a day of a light but not sure if it was a positive or a negative, I would say go by the days ur opks were most dark and ur ewcm. Not necessarily, u might still have a lengthy cycle just O early. That can happen sometimes and also you can o a little later than expected. Don't let it stress u out because as long as u :sex: around that sorta time , there will be enough :spermy: in there anyway! I expect you have ovulated already. Sure, if u want I don't mind taking a look

X

The top 3 were what CD? And we're they when u first started testing ? X

I posted a pic above your post. I did bd the two day of the dark positives and ewcm. The really low tempt today has just threw more confusion in there. I haven't had any o pain either and I usually get it strong. I'm starting to give up on this cycle already. Have doc appt Thursday looking forward to that the most now cause this cycle seems like a bust

I can't even remember what order they are but I have not bd in two days did this morning though. I had ewcm strong on CD 8 and my nips where sensitive and the right one was really itchy and that's new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->