EWCM vs arousal fluid

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
I've got a question and can't find a straight answer..... I checked my CM this morning(about 9 hrs after DTD) and I couldn't tell if I had watery CM or was it still just a little arousal fluid?? Also before DTD I checked(was slightly aroused) and had loads of stretchy cm(I thought)??? I wasn't able to observe it because I was lying down and lighting was poor(plus I might gross out DH) could that have been EWCM??? I barely reached in there and was able to feel it... I've never had that much arousal fluid... One more thing... I've read you have to wait 12, 24, or a few days after DTD to check again?? :shrug: anyone know?

From my experience arousal fluid is much more watery. Ewcm is like it says like egg whites, thicker stronger and stretchier. Mine gets watery for a few days before it gets thicker...
Hope that's helpful

Thanks! That cleared things up. A lot of web sites say arousal fluid is stretchy like EWCM. I'm pretty sure that I felt EWCM. My EWCM doesn't stretch much anyways. This fluid felt very stretchy and thick(now that I think about it) as far as in the past my arousal fluid felt watery. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->