Ewcm

sjbno1

Sarah - mummy & TTC#2
Reaction score
Hi girls,

Just wondering if anyone has experienced increased ewcm before getting a bfp? Af is due on Monday, I took a test (cb) yestersay and that was a bfn so not sure if I'm out this month or not yet :wacko:

Advice welcome please :) xx

CM differs among ladies and among cycles in one lady. Maybe you're ovulating late?
Do you temp or use OPK's to be sure of the ovulation day.
If you're sure of your ovulation day, you still have time for AF. You say you tested yesterday which was 6 days before AF. It's soo early. Testing on sunday or monday can give you a better result.
I know this is not much help, good luck :flower:

Hi Hun,

Thanks for replying I'm pretty sure I ovd on cd14 as I had mild cramping and ewcm :) I also use a cbfm and got high readings from cd13 :) (1st time using it in ages) so pretty sure it can't be ovu :wacko: I guess I'll just wait till monday as don't want to test unless af is late :)

I don't mean to seem stupid i know what cm stands for but what does ew stand for xx

I don't mean to seem stupid i know what cm stands for but what does ew stand for xx

EWCM stands for egg white cervical mucus. So it should be clear/cloudy, stretchy and thin(ish) not sticky. If you know what I mean LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->