Exante- slimming buddy wanted!

startingout

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I've bitten the bullet and gone ahead and ordered a month's worth of Exante.

I've always struggled with my weight and never been completely happy so going to give this a go.

I've always exercised and been really active but feel fatter and heavier since having my sprog 9 months ago than I did when I was pregnant.

I've tried eating less and exercising more but never been able to cut enough calories out on my own.

SOOOOO going to give this a go for 2 months and see how it goes.

Then hopefully be able to introduce a 'normal' eating pattern of plenty of protein, leafy greens and some fruit (in small quantities!)

Doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred/banish fat boost metabolism too aswell as riding everyday so fingers crossed!!!!

Anyone else doing a similar diet and want to stay in touch?

Me me me Ive got two weeks worth of my old lady lol I had 6 days off her about 5 weeks ago and lost 7lb and have only put a lb back on :) :) I tend to just eat jelly lol and then whatever I want on the night :)

Fab!! Hoping it will arr e next week and I can get started! Is it really good? The results I've heard if have been great!

It's fab !!! Love the fact that you can eat as many berries as you like aswell :) it does taste a bit crap well a lot crap but if you just pop a little drinking chocolate powder in it makes it bare able what have u ordered I start mine tomorrow again I will be slim lol :)

Well day 2 and I'm loving the bars!

Tomato and basil soup is horrid. Well its bearable but not particularly pleasant. Going to try having the soup at lunchtime today instead and going for thai chicken.

I didn't know you could eat berries?

I'm doing the Total Solution and thought I couldn't eat anything else?

I think it's different I'm havin 2 shakes a day and a low carb evening meal so am sure I can eat berries lol :/ well I hope I can

Ahhh on the total you can only have your 3 meal replacements.

I was naughty yesterday and ate some chicken but back today being 100% good. Just means I have to exercise a bit harder now!

oh this kinda sounds like celebrity slim:flower:which i'm lovin!!sounds like your all doing fab well keep it up ladies and i look forward to seeing your progress:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->