excessive thirst anyone?!

kristy87

Reaction score
Hi ladies! this seems so odd but I cannot sleep at night due to a totally unquenchable thirst!! anyone else had this?!

Yup! I feel parched every evening. Try to consume more water throughout the day... and it will get better. :)

I have been having some crazy thirst too! I get so thirsty I almost feel hungry :growlmad: so I make sure I drink lots of water and I've actually been drinking chocolate milk and gatorade when I need it! It's been helping quite a bit :blush:

I've had this since the start and still have it now!! Had it with my last pregnancy as well! I wake up in the night desperate for a wee because I've drank so much...then while I'm awake I have the urge to drink another pint of water!

I hear ya! I feel like I drink good amounts during the day but after 7pm I just can't get enough of freezing cold water. And of course, I'm up through the night to pee. My mouth just feels so dry!

Yes, this is a symptom of pregnancy and your bodies way of getting you to drink more water. My doc told me that the fluid the baby sits in is acquired during the first half of the pregnancy and slowly declines from there, so it's important that you drink a lot of water during this time to help build it up, so baby will have a lot of room to grow :)

I get this way too!

Seems to happen when I wake up in the morning and then right before I go to bed. It's the weirdest thing! I drink tons of water throughout the day but I guess I still need more!

I hear ya! I feel like I drink good amounts during the day but after 7pm I just can't get enough of freezing cold water. And of course, I'm up through the night to pee. My mouth just feels so dry!

I keep some water by my bed at night. I'll have to get up to pee anyway. I may was well not be thirsty. haha. And mine has to be ice cold with a little lemon for the nausea.

I have been having some crazy thirst too! I get so thirsty I almost feel hungry :growlmad: so I make sure I drink lots of water and I've actually been drinking chocolate milk and gatorade when I need it! It's been helping quite a bit :blush:

Bolthouse smoothies help. I also waste a lot of money on a large water with lemon at Sonic or McDonalds. I know it's a waste, but their water stays soooo cold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->