Excited about the Gruffalo's Child

LucyHF

Reaction score
I'm really excited about watching The Gruffalo's Child tomorrow but I still haven't seen The Gruffalo which I think was shown last year. Anyone know where I can see it online?

Time is thinon t?

They are both repeated on Boxing Day morning.

Me too, less than am hour to go! :)

I read the gruffalo's child to LO every night before bed, I just about know it by heart now!

The children where I work are obsessed with it,so I know this and the Gruffalo word for word:haha:
Im so looking forward to it though x

I got a cuddly Gruffalo for Christmas last year! Not at all sad and into kids picture books me - nope!

Stick Man's better though - I love Stick Man.

I got a cuddly Gruffalo for Christmas last year! Not at all sad and into kids picture books me - nope!

Stick Man's better though - I love Stick Man.

I never knew the Stick Man was in Gruffalos Child until the other day:haha:
I love Stick Man too.I hope they do that one next year :thumbup:

The gruffalo pic is sneaked into nearly all the books if you look hard :) we have the whole collection and love them.

P,s you can download them both x

I was saying this to OH yesterday.We NEED to buy the Julia Donaldson books for Snowflake for when he/she is old enough(And because I love them too:winkwink:)and all children love them.

Sharing a shell,Monkey puzzle and A Squash and a Squeeze are other favourites at work

Used to teach a class who adored Room on the Broom. Think one of the book sites (Book People?) sell a set of most of the Julia Donaldsons for a fairly decent price cos I know a lot of infant teachers buy them for class christmas presents and split them among the kids - so inevitably sold out this time of year.

:blush:. I LOVEEE The Gruffalo. It's an amazing story book and amazing film :). I get very excited about it and I can't wait for Isaac to be big enough to dress up as him :). I've read the story to him about 20 times already and he's only 7 weeks old :).

After all that, I blinking missed it. Is it repeated again?

^^ Will it be on Catch Up/On Demand/BBC iplayer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->