Excited to be over here!

WanaBaba

Reaction score
Hi ladies :flower:
I have a DD who is 29 months and my oh is doing his basic training for the army. We have started NTNP this month, we were going to wait until the end of June but got kinda carried away last weekend when he came home and didn't use any protection even though it was around my ovulation time! Not sure exactly when I ovulate as my periods range from 28 - 32 days so it confuses me! So anyway we then decided what the heck we may aswell start now!
We decided to go with NTNP instead of ttc because with oh being away a lot it would be hard to do that so we basically just DDT when he comes back and hope to get lucky at some point! :happydance:

What is your story?

Hey!

Good luck, hope you catch that egg soon!

Me, lb is 6months, get married in 8wks and we decided to NTNP for number 2. Not been on BnB for a few moths so I'm getting all excited talking to other ladies in my boat again :D

:dust: xxx

Hey!

Good luck, hope you catch that egg soon!

Me, lb is 6months, get married in 8wks and we decided to NTNP for number 2. Not been on BnB for a few moths so I'm getting all excited talking to other ladies in my boat again :D

:dust: xxx

Good luck to you too Hun :flower:
Wow so there will possibly be quite a short age gap in between your LO's then, I gotta say your brave! Haha.

I know what you mean, I don't usually come over this part of the forum so it feels all exciting being over here again and can't wait to join in all the first tri etc fun again haha! Xx

Hey, thanks! :)

Hopefully thee will be yh :) haha brave or stupid one of the two ;)

Hopefully we wont have to wait too long :p xx

Haha, it'll be lovely for your LO's though!
Yep I hope so too! Took a test this morning though and it was neg :( so a bit dissapointed. But it could still be too early for a pos....I'm hoping! Xx

Oh it will :) My friend has an 11month age gap and her kids are like twins its so lovely to see them :) Mind you in january she will have 3 under 4yo!

OH hun that sucks! where are you at in your cycle? xx

Wow 3 under 4 she's def brave haha!
I'm not exactly sure when I ovulated but I think I'm on 12 dpo. But with my first lo I didn't get a bfp until 14dpo so there's still a little bit of hope I suppose! X

There certainly is hope still!!

She is brave lol but she had a lot of probs after having her second and was on HRT and pretty much told she would never have another one, she stopped the HRT in november and hasnt had a period since, shes now 9wks :) xx

My aunt has 5 under 5. No multiples. I suppose it's people preference. They will grow up close in age and hopefully close as friends too. Se says she would rather have them all together and that's her able to get herself back in shape and prepare for school for each. Maybe think they will all leave home at the same time too haha. Xxx

Hi, this is my first time over hear, I have a DD who turned 1 last Thursday and like someone else said, me and dh just got carried away and decided to give it a go to see what happens as I conceived my DD within 10 weeks of trying. Don't ask me why but I have a strange feeling im pregnant again, weather its wishful thinking I don't know but ive been feeling sick in the evenings and getting heartburn, my stomach feels funny and I keep getting tiny little pains either side like I did with my DD, plus ive been getting really vivid dreams and unusually short tempered with my husband. hopefully I am as I intend to give my dh a fathers day he wont forget. Fingers crossed, ill take a test on monday

There certainly is hope still!!

She is brave lol but she had a lot of probs after having her second and was on HRT and pretty much told she would never have another one, she stopped the HRT in november and hasnt had a period since, shes now 9wks :) xx

I'm trying not to get too caught up in it all as we are meant to be NTNP but I just can't help myself! Obsessing over symptoms etc! POAS! Lol.

Wow that must have been a shock for her then! A nice one though :)

Xx

Oh I'm a POaS addict! Luckily a sex addict too haha

Looking forward to seeing the test pics all round!!

Smurff I hope your ego is preggo!! Xx

My aunt has 5 under 5. No multiples. I suppose it's people preference. They will grow up close in age and hopefully close as friends too. Se says she would rather have them all together and that's her able to get herself back in shape and prepare for school for each. Maybe think they will all leave home at the same time too haha. Xxx

Wow! Is she planning on any more or stopping at 5? Yeah it will be lovely for them being so close in age. Xx

Hi, this is my first time over hear, I have a DD who turned 1 last Thursday and like someone else said, me and dh just got carried away and decided to give it a go to see what happens as I conceived my DD within 10 weeks of trying. Don't ask me why but I have a strange feeling im pregnant again, weather its wishful thinking I don't know but ive been feeling sick in the evenings and getting heartburn, my stomach feels funny and I keep getting tiny little pains either side like I did with my DD, plus ive been getting really vivid dreams and unusually short tempered with my husband. hopefully I am as I intend to give my dh a fathers day he wont forget. Fingers crossed, ill take a test on monday

How exciting! Good luck for Monday! Don't forget to come back and let us know the result! I've been having really vivid dreams too! All week! I remember having the same thing right before my last pregnancy! I am realllllllly hoping to make Father's Day an extra special one for dh too! I already have a plan on how I would tell him, I'd get a card from dd and another from the bump! Haha! Or maybe write and the bump on the end of dds! Ooh I'm getting all excited thinking about it haha. Unfortunately though I don't feel pregnant and infact I've had achey legs all day which is always af sign for me :cry:

Oh I'm a POaS addict! Luckily a sex addict too haha

Looking forward to seeing the test pics all round!!

Smurff I hope your ego is preggo!! Xx

Haha ttc must be extra fun for you then :haha:

Wow! Is she planning on any more or stopping at 5? Yeah it will be lovely for them being so close in age. Xx

Who knows. Its four girls and one boy so wee hope now she has hrr lttle boy she can concentrate on them all. Haha xxx

Who knows. Its four girls and one boy so wee hope now she has hrr lttle boy she can concentrate on them all. Haha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->