• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Excited to finally be here!!

SoBroody91

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Me and OH had a really big chat the other day, and have decided to NTNP, I was due to get more bcp today, we agreed to just see what happens, just carry on as normal and not increase bd or anything (much to his relief I think!) :haha:

The only thing is, I started my new job in March, I'm due to pass my probation in September and everything is progressing nicely, lots of people I've spoken to have said they can't fire you just because your pregnant, but could they find other grounds to fire me on?

(Although if I was to get pregnant really fast, I wouldn't have to tell them until after my probation has finished)

So I had a minor freak out about it last night, and said no hang on let's be sensible and stay on the pill until December, I went to get them renewed today, and they were closed!

So I took the hint! :happydance:

Hi SoBroody!

And welcome to NTNP. I've just found myself here a little earlier than I expected too!

I came off the pill at the end of April, with the plan to pull out till August when we would be ttc. But, this cycle, dh has just stopped pulling out! So I guess we're now NTNP.

We're trying for #1, never had a bfp, and we were ttc for a year and a half a few years ago, so I'm excited and a bit scared at the same time!

Are you ttc #1?

Hi! Yup we are! Completely mixed emotions for me as well!!

We are TTC #4, Finished my last birth control pack yesterday. Good Luck to all!!

Hi! I'm new here and soo happy to be here! DH and I were originally going to wait a couple more months but a few weeks a condom broke (during my fertile week) and we both got really excited at the thought of me being preggo and I am not but DH def wants to try now and I am super excited! We're ttc #1. I'm a pre-k teacher and am ready to have one of my own :) I should be o'ng next week and the fun will begin!!

Hi there,

If you were to fall pregnant, you have so many maternity rights, you're virtually untouchable! Personally, if they did fire you, I think you would have one hell of a case against them, but I think it'll be just fine :) Good luck!

I already have a 4 year old daughter from a previous relationship, OH & I are very keen to make us a proper family, but we both decided on next year. However I had a few problems on the pill & decided to come off it, he's aware of this & we were careful for a while but now he isn't so careful, so i guess we are NTNP. Exciting!

Good luck everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->