Excited

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
We finally went and bought furniture this weekend and got the crib from the MIL (she had one given to her that's only a couple of years old) so all we really had to buy was a dresser for storage for the baby. Also bought a shelf for the living room so I can put my scrapbooking stuff on away from the cats (for those of you who don't know we are having to move our desks out of our office to use as a nursery). Finally we can start working on the nursery this coming weekend :happydance::headspin:

:happydance::happydance: How exciting!!! I can't wait until I'm at that stage!! Woohoo. :happydance:

:hugs:

Awwwwww nice. I'm going to start painting my nursery soon and I'm excited about that. You must be thrilled to get it all together

yeah getting the nursery ready is the best bit about the last stages of pregnancy other then labour xxx

Awww lovely i cant wait to see some piccies once its all done!!

That sounds great!

Wow,you're so close to it all...:happydance:

Yay sounds like you are almost ready for your LO!! :hugs:

its all so exciting. enjoy the room once it's done all nice and quiet hehe

its all so exciting. enjoy the room once it's done all nice and quiet hehe

:rofl::rofl:

Thanks everyone! Seems like we've waited forever to do this (you wouldn't believe the boxes we have piled in our bedroom, might have to do before and after pictures :blush:). Told Stan last week that we needed to start getting stuff done because it was stressing me out :rofl: And we didn't get along very well at Ikea :blush: Hopefully the actual decorating part will be more enjoyable (and we'll get along :rofl:)

well done pet; we were the same loads of boxes and then had to strip loads of textured paper and fill walls before we could do anything;

DH has cleaned the carpet tonight and we are finally putting up the Ikea furniture tommorow :happydance:

the fun bits of putting stuff in cupboards comes next too :happydance: enjoy it!

How exciting hun. I'm excited just thinking about turning my spare room into a nursery. Keep telling myself to stop thinking about things like this so soon!!!
You should do before and after shots, can't wait to see them! You are soooo close now! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->