Excitement!!!

rochelleaimee

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

So as I've suspected.. finally... after depo, my cycles are finally regulating!!!! :) We've been trying to concieve for 7 months now (5 cycles because of my cycles being long) , last and only depo shot was May 2nd, 2014.

The only time I've used an OPK was dollar tree and I only got faint lines, but now I've been wondering if I'm even O'ing so I decided to purchase a Clearblue Fertility Monitor with my HSA. They're pretty pricey... and I've so far used 10 strips. I started testing the day after my period because I'm assuming my cycles were regulating from 35ish days down to 29-30 days.

I've gotten negatives every day but when I pull out the strips there have been faint lines.... today I got my very FIRST POSITIVE SMILING OPK!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Sorry to use caps and yell but I'm so excited I want to scream it from the mountain tops! I'm feelin good, exercising, eating healthy, LOTS of BD'ing with my hunky husband.. praying that we are blessed with a 2015 baby. I'm 21 and he is 26 , we have conceived once but it so so sadly ended in miscarriage a year ago. I definitely believe that cycle irregularity due to the depo shot is what was keeping us from conceiving until now :winkwink:

Thank you anyone and everyone for reading this, it is such a relief to know that I am at least gearing up to ovulate.

EEEEEEK!!!! currently CD 15. Wish me luck, darlings :thumbup:

Yay! Good luck hun! Lots of baby dust and wishing you a sticky bean!

Sending lots of baby dust your way! Hope you get a sticky bean and a 2015 baby this cycle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->