Exciting -tmi pic

sg0720

Mom of 3
Reaction score
May not mean much but my body is gearing up which is exciting wish I remembered when I started losing my plug w my daughter

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 50
That's exciting! Haha I feel like I've been on plug watch lately. With my first I just notice it at the bottom of a toilet bowl and large piece of it and then a hour later my contractions started and next day my DS was here!

Aww that's so exciting! He can stay in for 6 more days then he can come anytime lol :) so now everytime I use the bathroom I'm looking at the toilet paper

I'm jealous!

I've been on plug watch for a little while :haha:

I started losing tiny, tiny bits since, I think, 33 weeks (like so tiny I had to really look lol). I started noticeably losing bits and pieces with DD at the start of 36 weeks, and with this one, there hasn't been anything (which has me a little discouraged).

So I definitely get the excitement! :laugh2:

It is so nice to feel like your body is making some type of progress. I am nearly 39 weeks and keep hoping to see some plug or discharge changes but nothing. My cervix is high and closed yet. Which is hard to deal with b/c same thing happened with dd#1 - cervix never changed and ended up induced at nearly 2 weeks overdue.

I'm jealous!

I started losing tiny, tiny bits since, I think, 33 weeks (like so tiny I had to really look lol). I started noticeably losing bits and pieces with DD at the start of 36 weeks, and with this one, there hasn't been anything (which has me a little discouraged).

Awww did u lose little bit then it just stopped?

It is so nice to feel like your body is making some type of progress. I am nearly 39 weeks and keep hoping to see some plug or discharge changes but nothing. My cervix is high and closed yet. Which is hard to deal with b/c same thing happened with dd#1 - cervix never changed and ended up induced at nearly 2 weeks overdue.

Omg are u in the U.S.? My doctor knows how I feel about going to and past 40 weeks so she told me that if he doesn't come byhimself before I am 38 and 6days at that point she will do a sweep. She did it when I was pregnant with my daughter and I ended up in labor and had my daughter at 39 weeks exactly.

Yes, I am in the US. I was thinkin' about asking my doc for a sweep in a few days after I hit 39 weeks. I have been trying EVERYTHING to make a little progress but so far nothing has happened. I hope you keep headed in the right direction :)

I'm jealous!

Awww did u lose little bit then it just stopped?

Yup, but they were just very tiny bits. Like I really had to examine the tp. There was only 1 time where there was about a quarter size. Nothing for about a week and a half.

I know it doesn't mean much, but with DD I started losing it at 36 weeks, consistently and still was overdue and had to be induced at 41+6. I'm trying for a vbac and can't go any longer than 41 weeks (though can still be induced, which increases UR risk).

Sounds like you're at least getting some changes though!

So exciting. I didn't lose any with my girls (I was induced at 36 & 38 weeks tho)
This pregnancy I have noticed amounts like you posted a couple of times over the past week or so. I have a weird feeling that he is going to come early, so we have been careful with minimal sex etc at least for a few more weeks, since I am only 32 weeks. He has plenty of baking left to do and I have heard the meds are pretty awful to stop labor. No thank you. I feel the same way about going past due date. I have heard too many horror stories. My doc won't do a sweep unless already favorable 3 cm 50% effaced, but I will be asking at my appt at 38+3

I had my sweep last Monday and started losing my plug on the Tuesday! I was 1-2cms dilated then so hoping that between losing my plug and all the braxton hicks that my induction will be straightforward on Thursday.(I'll be 12days overdue by then!)

Good luck ladies.x

I've been loosing my plug for a few weeks now... About pieces of that size...hoping she will be here at 37 weeks like her sister was!! So exciting to watch for labour symptoms!

Eek, ive been on plug watch too lol. Ive been losing TONS of it since 36/36 weeks, been having a lot of symptoms so fingers crossed not long left x

So exciting. I didn't lose any with my girls (I was induced at 36 & 38 weeks tho)
This pregnancy I have noticed amounts like you posted a couple of times over the past week or so. I have a weird feeling that he is going to come early, so we have been careful with minimal sex etc at least for a few more weeks, since I am only 32 weeks. He has plenty of baking left to do and I have heard the meds are pretty awful to stop labor. No thank you. I feel the same way about going past due date. I have heard too many horror stories. My doc won't do a sweep unless already favorable 3 cm 50% effaced, but I will be asking at my appt at 38+3

Aww yes I am holding out trying not to dtd until I'm - little closer to 37weeks

Awwww ladies pretty soon we will have our babies!! I go to the doc the 20th I hope she tells me some good news that I'm dilated

Hey ladies how are all of you?

I am losing a lot more of my plug today!

No loss of plug or bloody show yet at all. I have had 2 dreams about it, but nothing. I am probably overly thinking it but it is driving me crazy. I want to feel like my body is making SOME progress towards getting this baby out.

That's exciting! I haven't seen anymore of mine. Thankfully. At this point. But I am still having way more discharge than normal for me. When is your next dr appt? Will they check your cervix

No loss of plug or bloody show yet at all. I have had 2 dreams about it, but nothing. I am probably overly thinking it but it is driving me crazy. I want to feel like my body is making SOME progress towards getting this baby out.

U will think I'm crazy and this isn't something I do unless I'm over 37 weeks but have u tried feeling for ur cervix? Are u able to dtd they say Soren is supposed to help

That's exciting! I haven't seen anymore of mine. Thankfully. At this point. But I am still having way more discharge than normal for me. When is your next dr appt? Will they check your cervix

Thursday the 20th and yes she will be I am very excited for that

And also ladies my nerves are kicking in!! Can't believe it's going to come so fast now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->