Exciting -tmi pic

No loss of plug or bloody show yet at all. I have had 2 dreams about it, but nothing. I am probably overly thinking it but it is driving me crazy. I want to feel like my body is making SOME progress towards getting this baby out.

U will think I'm crazy and this isn't something I do unless I'm over 37 weeks but have u tried feeling for ur cervix? Are u able to dtd they say Soren is supposed to help

I dont think I can feel my cervix - but not sure what exactly to be feeling for. I was doing vaginal EPO every night for a couple of weeks so I was up there, but have been lazy about it the last few days.

I been losing mine since 28 weeks Hun and still got a baby in there x

Lost abit more plug yesterday. Up for 5 hours with very strong pains last night and awful backache and pressure in my bum. Managed to fall asleep, woke up to some backache and slight lower belly ache and that's it :( x

Me to I was having such horrible pains especially when I would stand and walk and when I layed down last night they were still there eventually eased off not looking forward to work today we shall see how this goea

Still losing bits of plug, no bloody show yet! And that has been a week since I started losing it! Getting lots of tightnings some painful some not booked in for induction on Thursday!

Awww are u excited about the induction?

Last two days I been having what feels like terrible contractions then it goes away comes back goes away. I keep feeling like I have to have a bowel movement. Today at work about 5 ladies told me my stomach dropped from when they saw me yesterday so I'm wondering if all this I'm going thru is preparing my body for labor.?! I really don't want to go into labor before 37 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->