Excuses?!

JessicaaJadex

Reaction score
So basically, I haven't told anyone I'm pregnant still, and apart from my parents I don't plan on telling anyone until at least 12 weeks, if not longer. I was wondering if any of you have any good excuses for me not being able to go to my best friends birthday.. Which is at Thorpe park (a theme park for those of you not familiar). I don't want to risk anything with this pregnancy, and want to be overly cautious until then. Not to mention I don't think I could even stomach a roller coaster with this morning sickness!

Keeping a secret is hard!

Could you have a hospital appointment for something that day? Or come down with a bug a few days before?

You have to babysit/work/errands/your mom just wants you home... you all of a sudden are ill with.a.bug

You contracted the flu and the doctor put you on bed rest, no theme park? One I like to use is "I ate a bad sushi, I'm not game on moving more than a metre from my toilet" :haha:

Just say you're ill, that's what I'd do x

Thanks for the advice girls! Decided that it was best to just tell her that the doctor has advised that I rest because of my stomach (I have stomach issues anyway so its not exactly all lies!). I hate not being able to tell anyone. Sometimes I just want to scream to the world and tell them the truth!:yipee:

I never told anyone except family and close friends. I never announced it on Facebook. Didn't really see the point, haha. Everyone important knew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->