Exercise and TTC or TWW Guidelines?

BlondeShorty

Pregnant with number 2!
Reaction score
I've been TTC since last December and been doing a lot of high impact exercise. Mainly Jillian Michaels. In August I had to take a break for a few weeks as I got the flu. Then on Halloween I got bronchitis and am ONLY feeling better now.. It's really been bothering me being unable to work out.

I'm in a two week wait at the moment (AF due in the next few days) but am sick of not having done any exercise for over a month now as I've gained about 15lbs and 4 inches back in the last bit due to other stressors as well.

ANYWAY I decided to try some exercise today. I did Jillian Michaels but did all the "easy" moves in her workout instead of the advanced like I normally do and took a TON of breaks. I feel soo out of shape as I was falling all over the place when I was just trying to stand in one place and lift my one leg and kick it out.. something I normally find EASY and I could barely do this time.

Should I be doing something even lower impact than this as I'm in a wait right now? Or just keep doing what I'm doing but take it super easy?

I'm just wondering if anyone knows what the guidelines on exercise are when in a wait since I haven't done anything in about a month but my body is normally used to VERY high impact and punishing workouts.
Exercise is also an outlet for stress relief for me, so I just want to know the dos/don'ts while waiting and while pregnant.

Thanks in advance :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->